Public Announcment from Youngins Pwn - Thor Found GUILTY

I think you have mixed up stories.

I was the one that had a mormon girlfriend. But I never once thought about converting, and I don't think she's nasty.

Perhaps But I don't think so. I think Brent had one as well. Must be popular itrems. This was before he dissapeared to an island off of Vancouver (?) to attend a bible talk thing for a while ?

Did you know couples without kids are unambigously happier and have longer marriages than couples with kids?
Did you know that being a professional sports participant shortens your lifespan considerably?

/worthless statistic that adds nothing to the thread.

Things that are worth it are often difficult. We could all be self-centered and live longer, but then we'd all have to be members of vhemt...

Did you know that being a professional sports participant shortens your lifespan considerably?

/worthless statistic that adds nothing to the thread.

Things that are worth it are often difficult. We could all be self-centered and live longer, but then we'd all have to be members of vhemt...

It's worth it to be sad and have a broken marriage?

You're not doing anything for anyone else by having kids. You're hurting other people and contributing to overpopulation.

It's worth it to be sad and have a broken marriage?

You're not doing anything for anyone else by having kids. You're hurting other people and contributing to overpopulation.
Sad and broken marriage? What are you talking about? Are you going insane again?

Back