Put away your differences for a moment.

ExpressLane

Verified User
Put away your differences for a moment. What are you doing right now to occupy your time. Self isolating? What are you doing to occupy your day? Share something enjoyable and no trolling.

I'm self isolating at the family farm. There is a pond about 100 feet from the front door. I caught a 6 lb bass today. Its nice to just sit quietly and listen to the birds. There is a woodpecker working in the trees near the house.

My 2.5 year old grandson is having a VIRTUAL play day with his 3 year old cousin. They are each sitting in front of a computer on skype with their dinosaurs playing with them and shouting in imaginary voices. Pretty cute.

Put away your differences for a moment. What are you doing right now to occupy your time. Self isolating? What are you doing to occupy your day? Share something enjoyable and no trolling.

I'm self isolating at the family farm. There is a pond about 100 feet from the front door. I caught a 6 lb bass today. Its nice to just sit quietly and listen to the birds. There is a woodpecker working in the trees near the house.

My 2.5 year old grandson is having a VIRTUAL play day with his 3 year old cousin. They are each sitting in front of a computer on skype with their dinosaurs playing with them and shouting in imaginary voices. Pretty cute.

Drinking and watching a movie. And of course browsing JPP. And there's distant lightnings and yet they're so bright they seem to be close. Talking to my old friend in Fla.

Drinking and watching a movie. And of course browsing JPP. And there's distant lightnings and yet they're so bright they seem to be close. Talking to my old friend in Fla.
It was lightning and thunderind and down pouring tonight also. It will probably ruin fishing tomorrow. :|

Playing more piano, practicing more complicated pieces. Also bought an electric guitar and learning that. I get tired of piano, move to guitar. Tired of guitar, back to piano.

Playing more piano, practicing more complicated pieces. Also bought an electric guitar and learning that. I get tired of piano, move to guitar. Tired of guitar, back to piano.

Are you taking guitar lesson? Or are you using a video/youtube to learn?

I go to work 40+ hours a week and deal with people all day.

Back