Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • O-BOMB-YA should lose his

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No opinion/don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
we bombed a lot of countries in WWII too didn't we.

sometimes the world is a mess and this mess is Your party fault.

Now you blame the guy who inherited your mess for having to clean it up

This is the fault of both democrat and republican policies. Obama hasn't done anything to change these policies and is no different than the past 10+ pres.

You know I hate fox news, but maybe you should watch them, or some other news service other than MSNBC. You sound like the most uninformed person in so many ways.

According to Socrates, Russia supplied the weapons in the first place. Are you calling him/her a liar?
I never said that you dumb fuck. I said that Russia sells weapons to Syria, missiles, tanks, guns and bullets. If you are really that stupid, I don't know how you walk and breathe at the same time.

I never said that you dumb fuck. I said that Russia sells weapons to Syria, missiles, tanks, guns and bullets. If you are really that stupid, I don't know how you walk and breathe at the same time.

FURIOUS politicians have demanded Prime Minister David Cameron explain why chemical export licences were granted to firms last January – 10 months after the Syrian uprising began.

BRITAIN allowed firms to sell chemicals to Syria capable of being used to make nerve gas, the Sunday Mail can reveal today.

Export licences for potassium fluoride and sodium fluoride were granted months after the bloody civil war in the Middle East began.

The chemical is capable of being used to make weapons such as sarin, thought to be the nerve gas used in the attack on a rebel-held Damascus suburb which killed nearly 1500 people, including 426 children, 10 days ago.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/revealed-britain-sold-nerve-gas-2242520

A good manager delegates responsibility to those who are best at that particular job.

Obama had to rattle some swords to make the world remember that chemical weapons are illegal and morally offensive. If Obama or Kerry had brought the plan to Assad it would have been rejected outright. We all know that. So they first work a deal with Putin who in turn presents it to Assad and it is accepted. It's called diplomacy and strategy. Something very foreign to neanderthal conservatives.

It must hurt you racists to get upstaged by a black president. But don't worry, you'll never be able to get your 'brains' around it and in a couple of weeks we'll be back to why Americans can't afford to live in their own country anymore. I'll wait a couple of weeks before I have to explain that one to you... again.

I have chickens that are smarter than neanderthal conservatives.

This obviously has no other purpose than to try to discredit Obama some more. Internal US politics is of no importance and it should be kept out of the war discussion. It entertains nobody and is not convincing in any way. It's a discredit to antiwar people.

This obviously has no other purpose than to try to discredit Obama some more. Internal US politics is of no importance and it should be kept out of the war discussion. It entertains nobody and is not convincing in any way. It's a discredit to antiwar people.

Did you vote in the poll? Let your voice be heard!

Oh, right, it was Desh that made that claim. Hard to tell you two apart sometimes. My apologies.

Obama is losing this poll badly.

How's he doing in the court of worldwide public opinion?

Obama-sad.jpg

Back