Q: What's the difference between Jacob Blake and Kyle Rittenhouse?

A: Rittenhouse is going to walk.

Now, spew, cry, lie, and whine like you bitches do best! lmao!
I'm coming for you, Jack. I gave you several fair choices and you refused all of them. This is on you now.

5t75c5.jpg

I'm coming for you, Jack. I gave you several fair choices and you refused all of them. This is on you now.

5t75c5.jpg

The thought of a pussy like you coming for anybody is hilarious. What are you going to do Dutch,...throw a paragraph and a meme at him? :laugh:

The thought of a pussy like you coming for anybody is hilarious. What are you going to do Dutch,...throw a paragraph and a meme at him? :laugh:

LOL Everyone knows you are scared shitless of the FBI, Stone. I'm guessing it's not just your embezzling money from Daddy's company to buy toys and drinks for your local terrorist group. I think you've been embezzling a lot of money to have fun with in general.

When the Feds investigate you and find no connection to terrorism but they do find the embezzlement, they'll hand the evidence over to the appropriate authorities.

Good luck, son. I doubt you'll do well in prison...even if just for a year. :laugh:

LOL Everyone knows you are scared shitless of the FBI, Stone. I'm guessing it's not just your embezzling money from Daddy's company to buy toys and drinks for your local terrorist group. I think you've been embezzling a lot of money to have fun with in general.

When the Feds investigate you and find no connection to terrorism but they do find the embezzlement, they'll hand the evidence over to the appropriate authorities.

Good luck, son. I doubt you'll do well in prison...even if just for a year. :laugh:

:magagrin:

Back