Question for the Right Wing; Tell Me What You Know About Unions

1st Amendment grants the people the right to assemble peaceably. Thus, we cannot abolish unions, nor can we stop them from acting out unless they disrupt the peace, act violently, etc.

As for the flaws, I think the fact that private sector unions are shrinking in membership shows that private sector employees are growing more and more aware of the causes. People in public sector unions realize how good they have it, and continue to fill the ranks of membership.

Ironically the private sector is collecting more wealth and refusing the employee's that do their work the compensation they deserve. The "Right to Work" and other anti-union drives only influence America on informing Americans about Corporate Corruption. Right Wing names don't fool Left wingers like Right Wing names fool Right wingers "Patriot act".

The topic of this thread is for comment by "right-wingers," who ask you for your 2 cents worth?

You keep attacking Left Wingers in their party that Right wingers can't answer it. I'm pretty sure the Left has the Right to celebrate when the Right has nothing to say.

Back