Question for women

If you're "acknowledging" them you're not ignoring them....
You do know what ignore means don't you?
Putting posts on "ignore" is useless;) You know that....

You don't seem to get the difference between using the software's "Ignore" feature to make someone's post content not readable, and not admitting they post here.

I still see a message informing me that they posted something and I even get a notification.

So in that regard, it's not possible to be completely unaware of them.

But that's not what I'm talking about.

Like I said, I have them on "ignore" as far as the actual content of their posts are concerned, but I know they post.

You can feel free to continue trolling this topic all you want, but I've said all I need to.

You don't seem to get the difference between using the software's "Ignore" feature to make someone's post content not readable, and not admitting they post here.

I still see a message informing me that they posted something and I even get a notification.

Like I said, I have them on "ignore" as far as the actual content of their posts are concerned, but I know they post.

You can feel free to continue trolling this topic all you want, but I've said all I need to.

OK;)

You have people on ignore because you're a coward. Prove it.

Toxic Top is constitutionally unable to ignore others; in fact, she is hands down one of the most obsessed-with-anonymous-message-board-posters psychos that I've ever encountered. She's been following me now for 10 years, even coming here to stay close. This classic projection is why she ASSumes that everyone else is equally damaged. We're not.

Next, let's ponder the pathology of idiots like CFM, Earl, etc. who continue to reply to your posts even though you've let them know they're on ignore. lol

I have had my share of obssesive, lying dupes and INCELs following me around with their unrelenting grudges, their bogus innuendo, their tepid insults, their undying and imaginary grievances....but this one takes the cake!

Well, I have seen you "swishy" types out in public, "dishing" (gossiping) with the gals before.

No, it's because they don't have to worry about you wanting sex from them (or vice-versa) and they can borrow your outfits and accessories.

The only thing you "fix" is their urge to get laid.

You "fix" it so that it goes away. :laugh:

How pitiful and sexist, lol.

I have had my share of obssesive, lying dupes and INCELs following me around with their unrelenting grudges, their bogus innuendo, their tepid insults, their undying and imaginary grievances....but this one takes the cake!

Indeed! I hope it is this cake. :laugh:

If you're "acknowledging" them you're not ignoring them....
You do know what ignore means don't you?
Putting posts on "ignore" is useless;) You know that....

You're trolling.
Why are you on a friend thread?
You have no friends,especially women who you hate,including yourself.
At best a few people tolerate you.
Most that really know you,hate your fucking guts.
Rightfully so!

That's because you're an obnoxious cunt, does that help?

We all know the way you "take it", Popeye.

Or should I say the direction from which you "take it"..... :laugh:

Right to the homosexual references. The only thing you know. There is no need for you to come out of the closet Dainty Hands. Everyone already knows.

Right to the homosexual references. The only thing you know. There is no need for you to come out of the closet Dainty Hands. Everyone already knows.

That's funny coming from you, the gal who has the odd obsession with small, delicate hands and limp wrists, isn't it, Olive Oyl?

Obsession? With your hands? And limp wrists? Hardly. You are more like a freak show.

Of course you're obsessed.

It's all you ever talk about.

It's obvious that the root of your obsession with small hands and limp wrists comes from your own situation in that area.

Of course you're obsessed.

It's all you ever talk about.

It's obvious that the root of your obsession with small hands and limp wrists comes from your own situation in that area.

Yawn. You have freakishly small, manicured hands Nonads. You posted them. I just commented on them Dainty Hands. I am certain that is not the only freakishly small thing on you. Hence your obvious gayness.

Yawn. You have freakishly small, manicured hands Nonads. You posted them. I just commented on them Dainty Hands. I am certain that is not the only freakishly small thing on you. Hence your obvious gayness.

Right to the small hands, limp wrist homosexual references. The only thing you know. There is no need for you to come out of the closet Olive Oyl. Everyone already knows.

Back