Quoted Predictions about Biden/ Kamala maybe?

The same way he won the last one.
That can't be true, he will not be able to campaign from the basement with video, he's sure to have another DementiaMan™ moment in the interim, the press no longer wants to appear complicit in hiding his dementia. I'm not saying anyone will win, but I do not think that Biden will.

:rolleyes: Once again, you make my previous point. You (wrongly) blame all economic ills on Biden, and then you turn right around and claim that Wall St. is doing great under Biden .... at least for the high end investors and stock holders (of which YOU are definitely NOT).

Again, you contradict one of the primary narratives of the MAGA/GOP screeds. Any fool knows that if the economy is in the toilet, Wall St. reflects that save for the very few high end, insider trading types. Our recent history of the Wall St. debacle under the Shrub proved that.

And now you're anti-reaganomics? Puh-leeze! It's that very ideology that has put the wealth into the top tiers on the backs of everyone else. So you can't have it both ways, bunky. But lord knows you'll try to convince people that you can.

And NOBODY ON THIS SITE WHO HAS BEEN EXPOSED TO YOUR CLAIMS OVER THE YEARS OF EXPERTISE ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS AND OCCUPATIONS IS GOING TO BUY YOUR CURRENT BS.

You may not continue to blather variations of your BS, or cop out as you usually do.
I'm saying that the Left fucks over any economy they get control of.

From pushing their greentard crap--
* end oil use
* EV's
* More expensive appliances
* solar and wind ending affordable energy

And more to:

Raising corporate tax rates
Pushing uneconomic production using subsidies like solar and wind
Rent control causing a shortage of affordable housing

In a Leftist economy, criminals (black marketers) and the rich do well, everybody else gets screwed.

The stock market in the last few years has only risen so much because of inflation and the price of stocks staying ahead of that. It isn't because the economy is doing good.

I'm saying that the Left fucks over any economy they get control of.

From pushing their greentard crap--
* end oil use
* EV's
* More expensive appliances
* solar and wind ending affordable energy

And more to:

Raising corporate tax rates
Pushing uneconomic production using subsidies like solar and wind
Rent control causing a shortage of affordable housing

In a Leftist economy, criminals (black marketers) and the rich do well, everybody else gets screwed.

The stock market in the last few years has only risen so much because of inflation and the price of stocks staying ahead of that. It isn't because the economy is doing good.
You're not "saying", you're just squawking the SOS on various sub-topics that Big Oil and the corporate flunkies in the MAGA sphere have been pushing for years now. All have been debunked, but MAGA mooks just follow the Goebbels road map .... repeating a lie long and loud until some fools actually believe it to be a fact.

You ignore the simple fact I put forth regarding the stock market in favor of your personal clap trap. Wall St. "speculation" is a major fueling of how the high end investors stay on top. THINK, son, THINK! If the economy (prices you and I pay) is in the toilet but Wall St. is humming along, how is that possible being that (supposedly) Wall St. is in part dependent on the buying and selling by the public of various products?

I would expect if Biden does win the election for the following things to happen from 2024 to 2028:

Electricity prices will rise 50%
Inflation will remain at 3% + with grocery prices doubling from 2020, gas prices stuck at over $4 a gallon.
The rich will get richer... A lot richer
The poor will get poorer
The Middle Class will shrink

The illegal immigrant population will rise to about 10% of the total US population and will have more than doubled since Biden first took office.

Civil unrest will grow in the US

The unpopularity of Biden's push to go Green will reach a breaking point where the country is all but in open revolt against EV's, solar, wind, etc., due to the massive costs involved.

The Chinese will take Scarborough Shoal from the Philippines by force and Biden will do nothing. The Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia start getting ready for war with China.
The Chinese might invade Taiwan afterwards depending on Biden's exact reaction.
The Koreans and Japan will start arming like there's no tomorrow against a war with China. I could see both building aircraft carriers and seriously considering starting a nuclear arms production program.
China declares much of the S. China Sea their national waters and actively seeks to drive the US Navy out of the area.

Ukraine loses their war with Russia.
Hamas is utterly destroyed along with virtually all of the infrastructure of Gaza.

The US military has a readiness scandal stemming from Woke policies and actions.

Possibly, Biden dies in office. Harris takes over and things go from bad to worse on all of the above and more.
seemslegit.jpg

You're not "saying", you're just squawking the SOS on various sub-topics that Big Oil and the corporate flunkies in the MAGA sphere have been pushing for years now. All have been debunked, but MAGA mooks just follow the Goebbels road map .... repeating a lie long and loud until some fools actually believe it to be a fact.

You ignore the simple fact I put forth regarding the stock market in favor of your personal clap trap. Wall St. "speculation" is a major fueling of how the high end investors stay on top. THINK, son, THINK! If the economy (prices you and I pay) is in the toilet but Wall St. is humming along, how is that possible being that (supposedly) Wall St. is in part dependent on the buying and selling by the public of various products?
You are one seriously ignorant motherfucker, you know that?

Well, I hate to say it, but I was completely wrong on this one. Even a blind squirrel finds the occasional acorn. I am prepared to eat my steaming pile of crow. Those who said he would drop out were right, I was flat out wrong. Oh well.

Well, I hate to say it, but I was completely wrong on this one. Even a blind squirrel finds the occasional acorn. I am prepared to eat my steaming pile of crow. Those who said he would drop out were right, I was flat out wrong. Oh well.
Well, at least you admitted it for once... That's one more time than your fellow libtards.

Back