Quoted Predictions about Biden/ Kamala maybe?

Because I'm one of the people making bank off Biden's fuck ups. My investments have skyrocketed in value such that I am easily outpacing inflation in terms of overall wealth. I just--in the last four months dumped roughly $55,000 into bathroom remodels and have made back close to 90% of that already. This is the entry door the wife wanted for our master bath.

home-design.jpg

From this company:

One door. It's a really nice door, but man it wasn't cheap...

Since I still do electrical side work and often end up doing it at apartment complexes and homes of the far less fortunate, I see how they're hurting and can remember when I was much younger how trying to make it to the next payday was. Biden has absolutely fucked most Americans and I think that's horrid.

The rich are getting richer off Biden
Everybody else is being fucked by Biden.

That's wrong and I want everybody else to be able to live reasonably well too. So, fuck Joke Bribem! I'll be okay either way come November. What I want is for everyone else to have a better chance to live a decent life and that isn't happening if the Left is running things.
:rolleyes: Jeezus, you just can't stop BS, can you?

You claim Biden is "fucking up", then you turn right around and crow about your (alleged) stock market windfall and what it's allowed you to purchase.

So on one hand you've thrown out the window 1/2 the narrative of the GOP/MAGA anti-Biden propaganda regarding the economy. At the same time, you cement the basic complaints of "progressive democrats" and true "libs" that both parties tend to enrich the corporate, investor and inherited wealthy class on the backs of the middle, lower middle and working class.

You can't have it both ways, bunky. But then, sheer hypocrisy and double standards have always been some of your strong points. Carry on.

:rolleyes: Jeezus, you just can't stop BS, can you?

You claim Biden is "fucking up", then you turn right around and crow about your (alleged) stock market windfall and what it's allowed you to purchase.

So on one hand you've thrown out the window 1/2 the narrative of the GOP/MAGA anti-Biden propaganda regarding the economy. At the same time, you cement the basic complaints of "progressive democrats" and true "libs" that both parties tend to enrich the corporate, investor and inherited wealthy class on the backs of the middle, lower middle and working class.

You can't have it both ways, bunky. But then, sheer hypocrisy and double standards have always been some of your strong points. Carry on.

The stock market isn't something everyone benefits directly from. Most people have little or nothing invested, directly or indirectly in it. I'm fine whether the stock market is booming or just limping along at a marginal gain.

The economy for the average person sucks big time. Gas prices have doubled. Grocery prices are up about 30% and rising. New home buyers can't afford to buy and can't get a mortgage with a decent interest rate.

As I said, for the rich the economy is great. For everybody else, they're getting screwed. Or, do you now ascribe to "Trickledown economics?"

The stock market isn't something everyone benefits directly from. Most people have little or nothing invested, directly or indirectly in it. I'm fine whether the stock market is booming or just limping along at a marginal gain.

The economy for the average person sucks big time. Gas prices have doubled. Grocery prices are up about 30% and rising. New home buyers can't afford to buy and can't get a mortgage with a decent interest rate.

As I said, for the rich the economy is great. For everybody else, they're getting screwed. Or, do you now ascribe to "Trickledown economics?"
:rolleyes: Once again, you make my previous point. You (wrongly) blame all economic ills on Biden, and then you turn right around and claim that Wall St. is doing great under Biden .... at least for the high end investors and stock holders (of which YOU are definitely NOT).

Again, you contradict one of the primary narratives of the MAGA/GOP screeds. Any fool knows that if the economy is in the toilet, Wall St. reflects that save for the very few high end, insider trading types. Our recent history of the Wall St. debacle under the Shrub proved that.

And now you're anti-reaganomics? Puh-leeze! It's that very ideology that has put the wealth into the top tiers on the backs of everyone else. So you can't have it both ways, bunky. But lord knows you'll try to convince people that you can.

And NOBODY ON THIS SITE WHO HAS BEEN EXPOSED TO YOUR CLAIMS OVER THE YEARS OF EXPERTISE ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS AND OCCUPATIONS IS GOING TO BUY YOUR CURRENT BS.

You may not continue to blather variations of your BS, or cop out as you usually do.

Most people have little or nothing invested, directly or indirectly in it.

58% of Americans are invested in the stock market. All Americans benefit from being in an economy that has the stock market. The stock market is a good thing... Though I also would accept if you said it was also a bad thing.

58% of Americans are invested in the stock market. All Americans benefit from being in an economy that has the stock market. The stock market is a good thing... Though I also would accept if you said it was also a bad thing.
Not true on two accounts:

1. Even those invested in the market can't necessarily take their earnings. For example, someone with a 401K that is still employed cannot take the money in that 401K out even if the plan went up markedly. They're not going to see that benefit for years, and it is possible in the future the market will fall and their earnings evaporate with it.

2. 42% by your numbers aren't invested in the market in some way. They aren't deriving any benefit from its rise. In fact, if anything the rise of the market to counter inflation is bad for them.

I predict tonights fuck fest with these two losers; of which I plan to not watch....will be a grandpa moment for Biden...he can't help it. I also will predict that IMMIGRATION NOW, IMMIGRATION 2MARRO AND IMMIGRATION FOREVER...WILL DOOM HIM TONIGHT. Who among us want to bet a CYBER BURGER????? THAT I'M RIGHT

What is ailing Americans is inflationary cost, immigrants taking over and being spoiled with tax payer coins and urban violence/gun violence....all that extra, tonight Harry and Louise could care less about. Biden sadly is too stuck on elderly to convey strongly a message of hope and resolve...and that will be his fate...thus far, Trump 49% Biden at 45%....trying to criminalize Trump only embodens his base and I wish Biden reads the room and stay clear of trying to make a MONSTER OUT OF A MONSTER, WE GET IT.

If you truly believe all of this, why don't you pull up stakes and flee to a country where you think things will be better?a
If Trump wins, 3 years will be spent on him raging hell on our social systems, our branches of gov and his enemies and I see another pandemic looming....God help us if this Monster gets near the white house....this country will never this time be able to recoup....and God help these pathetic rednecks and negro's who think he's the masiah, coming to save this nation.....ALL OUR ALLIES WILL LEAVE US....AND GOD HELP US IF THAT HAPPENS

One Prediction from me.

Joe Biden will not still be alive in November.

If will be a tragedy, natural causes that just happen to solve the problem the party faces with an unelectable candidate.

One Prediction from me.

Joe Biden will not still be alive in November.

If will be a tragedy, natural causes that just happen to solve the problem the party faces with an unelectable candidate.
That would be the story we are told.....more likely what happened is that the people who run America killed him.

That would be the story we are told.....more likely what happened is that the people who run America killed him.

Well, some might see it that way - like the Epstein "suicide."

But when Joe unexpectedly passes, the media will assure us it is from natural causes.

He's old.

Well, some might see it that way - like the Epstein "suicide."

But when Joe unexpectedly passes, the media will assure us it is from natural causes.

He's old.
It is pretty clear to me that the CIA runs the country now....and they have killed so many...killing one more President is nothing to them.

BTW: Epstein was a CIA/MOSSAD operation.

Back