Quoted Predictions about Trump

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
As bizarre as it sounds, I think trump will be the nominee. A sane party would never consider nominating trump, but the Republicans have long since left sane. And I cannot see an obvious thing that would prevent trump from being nominated (other than death). You would think an indictment, and criminal trial would stop trump's campaign, but evidently not.

I would be overjoyed to be wrong.

While that's a possibility, I think his legal issues are going to adversely impact his ability to run for President. If SCOTUS is true to form, they'll kick back to the States who can and can't be on the ballot per the 14th Amendment if the case is tried in court. How many red or swing states would have to not put Trump on the ballot in order to guarantee he'd lose?

474px-2020_Presidential_Election_by_County_%28Red-Blue-Purple_View%29.svg.png

R.b3005e46ab86aebe9f4be915d5b544bd

I agree I am arguing the bizarre, but it is bizarre times, so it seems like the bizarre will happen.

Let's say trump is convicted of multiple felonies a year from now, and is removed from several swing and red leaning states ballots. It would be completely impossible for him to win... But also completely impossible for the Republicans to reverse his nomination. He could resign his nomination, but I do not believe he would.

So we are back to my prediction. trump will get the nomination, and lose the general election.

It almost feels fated to be. You know those stories of fate, where all the characters try to change the outcome, but it just happens anyway... Well this feels like that. Whatever path we take, it will lead to trump losing the general election in November of 2024.

As bizarre as it sounds, I think trump will be the nominee. A sane party would never consider nominating trump, but the Republicans have long since left sane. And I cannot see an obvious thing that would prevent trump from being nominated (other than death). You would think an indictment, and criminal trial would stop trump's campaign, but evidently not.

I would be overjoyed to be wrong.

Give it another 9 months, and we will see if I am right.

Good thing the impeachment hearings are coming up. That will help the Democrats a lot.

I agree I am arguing the bizarre, but it is bizarre times, so it seems like the bizarre will happen.

Let's say trump is convicted of multiple felonies a year from now, and is removed from several swing and red leaning states ballots. It would be completely impossible for him to win... But also completely impossible for the Republicans to reverse his nomination. He could resign his nomination, but I do not believe he would.

So we are back to my prediction. trump will get the nomination, and lose the general election.

It almost feels fated to be. You know those stories of fate, where all the characters try to change the outcome, but it just happens anyway... Well this feels like that. Whatever path we take, it will lead to trump losing the general election in November of 2024.

We will have to wait another 13 or so months to see if I am right there.

Is it because Trump avoided debate last time Biden would avoid it this time?

If a real debate format is put in place as compared to a childish free for all, Biden will agree to debate and Trump will find an excuse not to.

That red map is bullshit. It gives a Trump voter all kinds of land and it is colored red. They should be red microdots. That shows land voted for Trump. It does not work that way.

we all know how it works.......if you want it to work a different way you need to change the constitution......until you do you can pretend all you want, but its still pretending.......

Oh thank the gods -- their missing balls have finally been located! Now to find their spines... :laugh:

Don't worry, my little MAGAT. Your #TangerineTyrant will be on your ballot this November. Will you be joining the MAGAT civil war when he loses again?

Back