R.I.P. Dave Brubeck

Canceled.2014.1

His music was some of the first jazz I heard as a child. My Dad was a big fan. He had several of his albums, including (I believe) one that played at 78rpms.

Take 5 and think about Dave.

Oh shit, I saw him a few years ago in Nottingham with my youngest son who was/is into Jazz and Blues piano. He was well into his 80s then but he was sharp as a tack.

I saw him many years ago (mid to late 70s) when I was a volunteer at an old theater in Tuscaloosa (build in vaudeville days). They had a series called Stars Fell on Alabama. Through the summer I saw Dave Brubeck, Thelonius Monk, Count Basie, Dizzy Gillespie, Miles Davis and some others. Loved it!

I saw him many years ago (mid to late 70s) when I was a volunteer at an old theater in Tuscaloosa (build in vaudeville days). They had a series called Stars Fell on Alabama. Through the summer I saw Dave Brubeck, Thelonius Monk, Count Basie, Dizzy Gillespie, Miles Davis and some others. Loved it!

and you still came out racist after that great schooling?

dude racists never admitt they are racists anymore.

The KKK thought they made sense

I didn't ask about anyone confessing anything. I simply asked you to show some specific evidence that I am a racist. Or even some reason why you insist that I am.

But I can see that is too much to ask. If you insist on maintaining I am a racist, without any real reason, then I guess I'll just have to call you a closet-conservative.

oh they pick on me?

no they do the same damned thing they do to anyone who doesnt jpoin their little party of shitting on anyone when the human condition calls for intelligence and human compassion.

To some men gonads over ride their brains and the need for talking intelligently sbout issues turns into a testosterone party in their pants and brains in which the ony thoughts they can formulate involve forcing a woman to take it up the ass as a solution to differing policy approaches.

the fact that a grown assed man would think it was really cute and funny to threaten rapeing someone with a foreign object becuase she didnt think it wise to starve children or allow war vets to live in the gutters shows pretty much why your right wing republican party is in full on war with its self and about to gag to death on racism.

Yeap pick on me while your head slowly dissapears beneath the tar dinos.

You hurt me so when you blow tar bubles in the effort.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Funny you have only nice things to say to a guy whos sig line threatens a fellow poster with rape with a foreign object

Back