R.I.P. Dave Brubeck

Dave brubeck was a 1000 times the human being any of you right wingers could ever imagine being

He recognozied the talents and accomplishments of people who had different colored skin than himself.

and you still came out racist after that great schooling?

Desh, we have both been on this board for a number of years. I would like for you to tell me exactly why you think I am a racist? Is it the fact that I live in the south? Is there some great secret that you think you know? I would love to see any posts you can find of mine that would label me a racist.

Personally, I think you are just lumping everyone together, but being the fair minded sort that I am, I am asking for you to provide some justification for this slur against me.

Desh, we have both been on this board for a number of years. I would like for you to tell me exactly why you think I am a racist? Is it the fact that I live in the south? Is there some great secret that you think you know? I would love to see any posts you can find of mine that would label me a racist.

Personally, I think you are just lumping everyone together, but being the fair minded sort that I am, I am asking for you to provide some justification for this slur against me.

Don't hold your breath.

George Benson and Dave Brubeck. What could be better?

[video=youtube;Tn27IcAapPI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Tn27IcAapPI#t=43 s[/video]

dude in the thread I told you to bump something from you spewed racism.

If you are fine with the republicans decades long efforts to keep black people from voting then you are a racist

If you are fine with the republicans decades long efforts to keep black people from voting then you are a racist

I did what? I have asked repeatedly for you to provide evidence of my racism. I do not remember the thread you are talking about. Please link the thread your are talking about.

dude it was the thread I asked you not to derail.

Now stop derailing this thread

LOL! So, in other words, you have no reason to call me a racist and don't like being called out on it?

I would be happy to stop derailing threads. Show me the thread in which I "spewed racism" and I will confine my questions to that thread. Since I did not "spew racism", I cannot find the thread.

Who are you talking to now? You've been on here long enough, use the quote feature!!

LOL! So, in other words, you have no reason to call me a racist and don't like being called out on it?

I would be happy to stop derailing threads. Show me the thread in which I "spewed racism" and I will confine my questions to that thread. Since I did not "spew racism", I cannot find the thread.

Desh is pretty consistent. If you don't vote Democrat you are a racist.

Desh is pretty consistent. If you don't vote Democrat you are a racist.

If she wants to go with that I am fine. If she will actually say that. It would also help if she knew how I voted. lol

But I guess she isn't going to let facts get in the way of her rants and accusations.

Back