Race and body odor article

LOL 'They think their shat don't stink', which was a way some would laugh at the pretensions of this world. But that article was off the wall, why not just remove it? If you are going to ban the idiot who posts it why keep it? Even idiots should be able to defend their idiocy, after not washing for a week they can conduct real science and ask others how they are doing, smelling that is.

http://insidehighered.com/news/2018/04/03/author-discusses-new-book-free-speech-campus

Mitch was banned because of countless spamming of the board, demanding Damo debate him, and putting everything in the wrong place. Billy banned him after he continued without taking the hint. Tommatthews is the originator, Mitchthomas is the sock. For him to bring his Tom avatar in the day after, just to do the same shit, he had it coming

No I don't have to prove anything you made claims that I disputed and disproved now you say I'm wrong so prove it or shut the fuck up.

Poor old fool,been jealous of Mason,ever since he flirted with the gals at Amazon.
Even Top was friends with Mason,till Top got jealous of Owl.

Back