Racism

Konono

Verified User
I see several posters on this board call people racist when there really is no racism.

What is racism?

And why do these posters feel the need to cry racism (when at times it doesn't exist) where there really isn't racism?

Doesn't that hurt race issues?

so you refuse to admit that poster is an obvious racist huh

racist protector

only a racist protects a racist

I see several posters on this board call people racist when there really is no racism.

What is racism?

And why do these posters feel the need to cry racism (when at times it doesn't exist) where there really isn't racism?

Doesn't that hurt race issues?

It is the lefts go to argument when they have nothing else. Real racism is virtually non existent but the left ALWAYS needs an issue to gin up the black vote. No black vote, no leftists in power.

Have you ever asked yourself why leftists really never solve a problem?

Race is no different. It is merely a political football for lefties to kick around

It is the lefts go to argument when they have nothing else. Real racism is virtually non existent but the left ALWAYS needs an issue to gin up the black vote. No black vote, no leftists in power.

Have you ever asked yourself why leftists really never solve a problem?

Race is no different. It is merely a political football for lefties to kick around

Lets hear from you ILA. In your honest opinion, is CFM a racist?
It's an easy question.

Ila is a racist
He's bald
He said about 100 times real estate is better than stocks
Obviously he ain't close to rich

Ila is a racist
He's bald
He said about 100 times real estate is better than stocks
Obviously he ain't close to rich

I'm well aware of ILA's racism. He thinks no one knows. He thinks he is coy but he has slipped up and revealed himself too many times to count.
He's not very bright.
He runs from the CFM question like a frightened bird.
Lol

Back