Racist or PC run amok?

Looks like Rice fried them.

Stupid using the calligraphy. I think we are too PC at times. I am sorry if it offended any Chinese, but I think it is pretty harmless. They still use the tomahawk chop, right?

way to tell marginalized people what is and isn't offensive rana. I'm sure they just love privileged white straight women raceplaining what's harmless in society. you are such a bigot.

Way to take the high road zappas

Why should he grind? Why should rana be sexually degraded by usf? Why should all the women who post here be sexually degraded and harassed by usf??? But Zappa should take the high road? Usf has been masturbating on women posters here daily for years. But responding is not taking the high road. Well the day I decide to force the IA issue you are going to see some shit so prepare yourself. Since you have usf on ignore I believe perhaps you are unaware the made that abusive comment to rana and not to a man. I really don't know. Your post doesn't make much sense if you did know

Why should he grind? Why should rana be sexually degraded by usf? Why should all the women who post here be sexually degraded and harassed by usf??? But Zappa should take the high road? Usf has been masturbating on women posters here daily for years. But responding is not taking the high road. Well the day I decide to force the IA issue you are going to see some shit so prepare yourself. Since you have usf on ignore I believe perhaps you are unaware the made that abusive comment to rana and not to a man. I really don't know. Your post doesn't make much sense if you did know

I have no idea what she spit, "...on her screen..."; but are you saying she shouldn't have swallowed it, instead?

It's amazing how much of your time is spent finding sexual innuendos, in other people's posts; when they made no such implication.

You're past has jaded you so much, that you've become obssessed with finding anything you can to complain about.

This goes all the way back when Tarzan was berating your comments, regarding Daniel Pearl, and said you would willingly tip your head back and expose your throat, when the terrorsits COME.
You IMMEDIATELY started acting like an idiot and swore you knew he meant CUM, meaning he was referring to oral sex; when the truth of the matter was, that you would willingly allow your throat to be cut.

This really happened and this is when Darla started her hate campaign, against anyone who doesn't bow to her preconceived conclusions.

You're nothing more then a scared pathetic child, who never grew up.
Take a self help course and learn how to get over yourself.

Last edited:

I mean, usf's wife didn't really have much to do with it. If you want other members talking about members wifes blowing each other and using sexual activity as an insult then fine by me. have at it.

I mean, usf's wife didn't really have much to do with it. If you want other members talking about members wifes blowing each other and using sexual activity as an insult then fine by me. have at it.

Well that's as been going on here forever, though the only one who can do it with any panache is top.

As for him...when sty started calling me a whore i gave it to his wife and he shut up fast. With usf the only thing that ever got him off me was when I went after his wife. I prefer to simply keep him on ignore. But, the other tactic works.

Because he's notorious for calling out Yurt mid insult exchange.

What a melodramatic broad you are. You crow about your sexual liberation and all the guys you like to fuck. But when you get pushback from a man you squeal "oh my stars, well I nevva. I do declare."

Spare me your feigned indignation. If you want to act like you can hang with the men then grow a set and quit your whining

I have no idea what she spit, "...on her screen..."; but are you saying she shouldn't have swallowed it, instead?

It's amazing how much of your time is spent finding sexual innuendos, in other people's posts; when they made no such implication.

You're past has jaded you so much, that you've become obssessed with finding anything you can to complain about.

This goes all the way back when Tarzan was berating your comments, regarding Daniel Pearl, and said you would willingly tip your head back and expose your throat, when the terrorsits COME.
You IMMEDIATELY started acting like an idiot and swore you knew he meant CUM, meaning he was referring to oral sex; when the truth of the matter was, that you would willingly allow your throat to be cut.

This really happened and this is when Darla started her hate campaign, against anyone who doesn't bow to her preconceived conclusions.

You're nothing more then a scared pathetic child, who never grew up.
Take a self help course and learn how to get over yourself.

Yeah but I bet she would tilt her head back for the cum too given how multicultural and supportive of affirmative action she is. Given the reaction you stated she had you would think she has a problem with Muslim jizz

Back