Random Christian songs

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY

That's a sexy story, Elvis.

I banged this nun.

Oh man, I used to go to one of these crazy Pentecostal churchers. Man is that dancing creepy. You know, before all of this contemporary Christian crap, a lot of the music had a great deal of artistic merit. Now it's just garbage. Take a generic pop song, make it boring, and replace "baby" with "Jesus", and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is spat out. When the revolution comes, contemporary Christian singers will be executed twice.

I've always thought that Holy Night would be a great song if 1.) It weren't about Jesus and 2.) It weren't a Christmas carol. Therefore, I've improved it by posting a foreign language version that you can't understand. You can thank me later.

You know, this is just the Lord's Prayer sung in Swahili? Seriously, Christians, get a new schtick. Also, it's the intro to Civilization IV, which is an awesome game.

LOL this dude is fat. OT.

This song mentions Jesus, however, being Indie rock, he's probably not serious.

What's the lesson here? If I were Jesus, I'd get a restraining order against Christians. You guys are fucking nuts.

Last edited:

^ Everyone listen to this song, guaranteed to make you cringe. Especially when they start rapping.

I don't really care
If they label me a Jesus freak
There ain't no fighting the truth

Man, that just rolls off the tongue. Writing lyrics: there's more to it than just putting a random rant to a bad melody.

I heard this song on the radio the other day (my phone had died, and I think that ever radio station in Hatteisburg is a Christian station). I think I could write a doctoral dissertation on all that's idiotic and historically inaccurate about this song:

Oh man, I used to go to one of these crazy Pentecostal churchers.

lol.....you called Hillsong United "pentecostal"?.......thanks for the videos by the way, I don't think I ever enjoyed any of your threads as much as this one.....

several great videos, here's another....

Last edited:
I heard this song on the radio the other day (my phone had died, and I think that ever radio station in Hatteisburg is a Christian station). I think I could write a doctoral dissertation on all that's idiotic and historically inaccurate about this song:

hadn't heard this one before....excellent.......by the way, I doubt you could find anything credible that would indicate any historical inaccuracies......

How come's most so called "Christian" music is lame, lacking in melody, rythem and spirit? These songs all have something in common. They suck.

Now this is some good Christian music.

I grew up in the house of SuperChristian...

This song was pretty much the "ultimate" in Christian Music back in that day:

How come's most so called "Christian" music is lame, lacking in melody, rythem and spirit? These songs all have something in common. They suck.

you mean like everything else that's been released since the early 70s?.....compared to the rest of the music in the last ten years Christian music is stellar.......

Back