Random Christian songs

when I think pentacostal I think of images like this....
pentecostal_church_5.jpg

when I think pentacostal I think of images like this....

The Pentecostal church that I grew up in had well over 25,000 members, and filled about 7,000 seats for two morning services and one evening service on Sundays, as well as an evening service on Thursdays... And SuperChristian Mother mine had me go to every service...

How come's most so called "Christian" music is lame, lacking in melody, rythem and spirit? These songs all have something in common. They suck.

Now this is some good Christian music.

Some of the finest music ever written has been written in the name of christianity. Bach, Handel, to name but two from hundreds. The christian church is, as most of us know, like any other organised religion, a total fabrication...

HOWEVER it has enabled good music and some of the world's most amazing architecture. Look at Salisbury Cathedral in UK, or St. Pauls or Westminster, listen to the St.John Passion or the Messiah. I defy anyone not to be moved to tears and, through those tear filled eyes look up at the Michaelangelo ceiling in St Peters.

I do, however think that christian evangelism and the ridiculousness of the Ay-mens and hand waving you think shows devotion in some parts of America is the stupid side of an otherwise priceless coin.

You should be a little more forth comming. Newton was a slave trader who repented and became an abolitionist and wrote Amazing Grace cause he was wracked with guilt.

Here's one of the most inspiring and uplifting Christian songs of all times.

Hard to understand...

Bound from the light to the end of eternity
Fighting for rights for the realm of antiquity
All that is evil and right hand of god
Trinity bound and defying his cross

Homage for Satan, cursing dissention, forced isolation
To the lake of fire

Will and free thought you have brought to the edge of eve
Nothing to stop what they thought was the truth to be
God without Satan no one would believe
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/d/deicide/homage_for_satan.html ]
Homage for Satan, sworn to the devil, Unholy master
Destroy the heavens
Homage for Satan, the invocation, rule the unwanted
Armies of the dead

Skinning the Christians and the lost and not forgave
Punishing priest for the lives that they wouldn't save
Waiting rebirth of the Christ back upon the earth
Given temptation to wipe out the world

Homage for Satan, god can not find you, hell is your heaven
Jesus ripped apart

Back