red dawn trailer

Looks like a fun movie. But what is the deal with all the remakes? I think there have been more remakes in the last year or so than in the history of film. WTH?

Looks as lame a story line as the first one. Playing up on peoples patriotism except now they're demonizing the Chinese instead of the Russians and Cubans. It should make a lot of money.

Looks like a fun movie. But what is the deal with all the remakes? I think there have been more remakes in the last year or so than in the history of film. WTH?

i wondered the same thing. apparently hollyweird is out of fresh ideas. that said, i've enjoyed most of the remakes i've seen.

i wondered the same thing. apparently hollyweird is out of fresh ideas. that said, i've enjoyed most of the remakes i've seen.
hollywood is a den full of PC miscreants. It's why 'sum of all fears' ended up sucking ass instead of being a good movie to match the book.

Looks as lame a story line as the first one. Playing up on peoples patriotism except now they're demonizing the Chinese instead of the Russians and Cubans. It should make a lot of money.

Nope, it's the North Koreans. And you're just butthurt it's filmed in Detroit.

hollywood is a den full of PC miscreants. It's why 'sum of all fears' ended up sucking ass instead of being a good movie to match the book.

It has more to do with needing to recoup their money as fast as possible, and in doing so, they need to make movies that have the broadest appeal. That means pre-marketing with brands people already know.

You might reconsider if you see who he donates money to. He's a laws for thee, not for me type. But Jackson is a better director anyways.
besides the obvious lord of the rings, he did an awesome job with 'lovely bones' and I would tend to agree with you that he is a better director. I would love to see what he could do with the submarine combat sequences.

besides the obvious lord of the rings, he did an awesome job with 'lovely bones' and I would tend to agree with you that he is a better director. I would love to see what he could do with the submarine combat sequences.

District 9 was also incredibly awesome. And should the Halo movie ever come to fruition (unlikely), what he was going to do was simply fucking awesome.

Thank you..

I am sooooooooooo torn. The original with Swayze and Sheen is part of my childhood so it's kinda blasphemous that they would even think about re-doing this one... Just the part where they're all in class and the russian parahute in, it's so iconic that I'm really afraid they'd screw it up..

But I'm all about a Hemsworth and it has Tom Cruise son as well.. So after seeing the preview all I can think to say is..

WOLVERINNEEESSSSSS!

HAA!

Back