Red State Update

Well if Mr Pauls wants to get rid of your laws then he must have a damn good reason.

If you have fewer laws people will be able to remember the ones you do have much more easily and there'll be fewer criminals. I haven't thought about the downside but even if i had i would just discount it and plough on regardless.

We have Ron Pauls. No man needs any more.

Well if Mr Pauls wants to get rid of your laws then he must have a damn good reason.

If you have fewer laws people will be able to remember the ones you do have much more easily and there'll be fewer criminals. I haven't thought about the downside but even if i had i would just discount it and plough on regardless.

We have Ron Pauls. No man needs any more.

Not even a woman...in many cases right on this board.

Not even a woman...in many cases right on this board.

We think of ourselves as warrior monks.

Women are a mere irrelevance distracting us from our goals of our brave new Ron Pauls world. Unless they're wearing a Ron Pauls mask, of course, then it's giddy up!!!11!!!

The other night I put up a Ron Paul flyer on the College Republicans board at my university. If the others want to put up their own, that's cool, but so far he is the first candidate to receive recognition on our illustrious board. And it is an illustrious board - its metal so we use magnets instead of tacks, and our imblem is tapped up in that cool, clear designer tape. Last semester, a couple of malcontents made a stink about it to the student govt., trying to get our board shut down, but they were really unliked douchebags whose boards were always getting vandalized, whereas we are simply not appreciated as CR's, so we eventually won out...

Back