REDUX: How Election Fraud Is Conducted By The Democrat/RINO (Uni)Party

You are not Kayleigh. YOU made the statements, Void. Don't try to deny your own posts!
Liar, liar. Pants on fire. I posted a portion of a news story with a link. Post #637.

“We keep hearing the drumbeat of ‘Where’s the evidence?’ Right here, Sean,” McEnany said while fanning the stack of paper.

“Two-hundred, thirty-four pages of sworn affidavits. These are real people, real allegations, signed with notaries, who are alleging the following, among other contentions,” she added. “They are alleging — this is one county, Wayne County, Michigan — they are saying that there was a batch of ballots where 60% had the same signature, they’re saying that 35 ballots had no voter record, but they were counted anyway, that 50 ballots were run multiple times through a tabulation machine, that one woman said her son was deceased but nevertheless somehow voted.”

Last edited:
Liar, liar. Pants on fire. I posted a portion of a news story with a link. Post #637.

“We keep hearing the drumbeat of ‘Where’s the evidence?’ Right here, Sean,” McEnany said while fanning the stack of paper.

“Two-hundred, thirty-four pages of sworn affidavits. These are real people, real allegations, signed with notaries, who are alleging the following, among other contentions,” she added. “They are alleging — this is one county, Wayne County, Michigan — they are saying that there was a batch of ballots where 60% had the same signature, they’re saying that 35 ballots had no voter record, but they were counted anyway, that 50 ballots were run multiple times through a tabulation machine, that one woman said her son was deceased but nevertheless somehow voted.”

You are not a news story, Void. YOU made the statements. You cannot blame YOUR problem on anybody else.

You are not a news story. Void.
Well I'm glad we have THAT cleared up! You however, are still a liar.
YOU made the statements.
I posted the words from Trump's press secretary and linked to the article. That's how things should work. You see, IBDaMann claimed "mountainous" amounts of affidavits (with no support for that claim). I showed it was not mountainous at all, but more like a short book....and I provided support for my claim. I understand, based on many interactions with you, that you may be confused by the fact that you can't create reality by "saying things".
You cannot blame YOUR problem on anybody else.

My only problem is how dishonest you are which I can, at least partially, blame on you. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Well I'm glad we have THAT cleared up! You however, are still a liar.
So you say you ARE a news story?
I posted the words from Trump's press secretary and linked to the article. That's how things should work. You see, IBDaMann claimed "mountainous" amounts of affidavits (with no support for that claim).
Sorry, Void. You can't make the affidavits just disappear. You can't make ANY evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear. You can't make people's judgement of that evidence just disappear either.
I showed it was not mountainous at all, but more like a short book....and I provided support for my claim. I understand, based on many interactions with you, that you may be confused by the fact that you can't create reality by "saying things".
You showed nothing. You pivoted and fixated on an unrelated summary.
My only problem is how dishonest you are which I can, at least partially, blame on you. :ROFLMAO:
Inversion fallacy. You cannot blame YOUR problem on anyone else, Void.

So you say you ARE a news story?

Sorry, Void. You can't make the affidavits just disappear. You can't make ANY evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear. You can't make people's judgement of that evidence just disappear either.

You showed nothing. You pivoted and fixated on an unrelated summary.

Inversion fallacy. You cannot blame YOUR problem on anyone else, Void.
IBDaMann said that affidavit quantity was "mountainous". 234 pages isn't mountainous. Relaying what Trump's press secretary said is how this works and doesn't make me a news story or mean I'm claiming to be a news story?

It's fairly astonishing that I have to explain this.

First day on the internet?

IBDaMann said that affidavit quantity was "mountainous".
It is.
234 pages isn't mountainous.
Affidavits are not 234 pages, Void. You cannot make them go away.
Relaying what Trump's press secretary said is how this works and doesn't make me a news story or mean I'm claiming to be a news story?
So you NOW claim you AREN'T a news story. Make up your mind, Void.
It's fairly astonishing that I have to explain this.
Explain what?

It is.

Affidavits are not 234 pages, Void. You cannot make them go away.

So you NOW claim you AREN'T a news story. Make up your mind, Void.

Explain what?
I have Trump's press secretary (not me) SAYING it's 234. Since you don't (cough) try to create reality just by saying things, where is your evidence that there are more pages?

Back