Regarding Dixie

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
There is a closed thread that says Dixie was banned and that he has had his account cancelled.

I looked through his posts and was unable to see the post he was banned for.
Does anyone know which post it was?

Dixie said MM likes little boys.

Can't believe the retard is leaving, though.

But what is wrong with you guys? You all know the fucking rules but you all act surprised when you get banned. Seriously, the women of the board are completely mystified and would like to know. What is wrong with you guys? Anybody?

FTR I am starting to be seriously disturbed over the left's apparent glee here in getting someone banned. You guys should knock that shit off. Stop being little bitches and reporting every borderline infraction you see. Be men.

I guess this is what happens when this reverts to an all-male board for the weekend, you guys can't control yourselves, it's all pedophile this and pedophile that, and Oh look grind he called someone a pedophile what are you gonna do huh grind huh huh? For god sakes.

I don't know why dixie would be so stupid as to make that slur, but I didn't know why Top was either. If he really left for good I think that's too bad.

Jeez, what the hell is happening around here?

I have been here for a long time, but I don't think I have ever seen it turn into a whinefest like it has recently. And how hard is it to not use pedophile references or leave people's personal info alone? Those are really the only two things that will get you banned.

With all the political, social, economic, scientific stuff going on, you can't stay away from pedophilia and personal info??

Its a shame Dixie is gone, but WTH?

Jeez, what the hell is happening around here?

I have been here for a long time, but I don't think I have ever seen it turn into a whinefest like it has recently. And how hard is it to not use pedophile references or leave people's personal info alone? Those are really the only two things that will get you banned.

With all the political, social, economic, scientific stuff going on, you can't stay away from pedophilia and personal info??

Its a shame Dixie is gone, but WTH?

I don't understand it. And they always say, that's not what I said. Well, "that's not what I said/meant" doesn't work, when are they going to figure that out?

For me, personal info/stalking is one thing, and I would report that if i saw it. This "gotcha!" on the pedophile shit is really to me a bunch of freaking cry babies. It's like on one hand, I marvel at the men here who just can't quit pedophile references, and on the other hand, I am pretty grossed out by others who are gleefully reporting them even when they are borderline, and grinning over bans.

It's a political message board. Stop trying to get other people banned or you'll be left talking to yourself...stop making pedophile references with the belief that yours is just sooooo clever the mods will be tricked.

I don't understand it. And they always say, that's not what I said. Well, "that's not what I said/meant" doesn't work, when are they going to figure that out?

For me, personal info/stalking is one thing, and I would report that if i saw it. This "gotcha!" on the pedophile shit is really to me a bunch of freaking cry babies. It's like on one hand, I marvel at the men here who just can't quit pedophile references, and on the other hand, I am pretty grossed out by others who are gleefully reporting them even when they are borderline, and grinning over bans.

It's a political message board. Stop trying to get other people banned or you'll be left talking to yourself...stop making pedophile references with the belief that yours is just sooooo clever the mods will be tricked.

When was the last time a thread stayed on a political topic for more than a page or so? Its like an elementary school playground with all the name-calling and drama.

What? All it takes is NOT typing the words. Whether someone reports it or not isn't the issue.

Perhaps you ought to see what your bessie mate Darla has to say, I actually agree with her!! Howie was going completely orgasmic over it.

This "gotcha!" on the pedophile shit is really to me a bunch of freaking cry babies. It's like on one hand, I marvel at the men here who just can't quit pedophile references, and on the other hand, I am pretty grossed out by others who are gleefully reporting them even when they are borderline, and grinning over bans.

Perhaps you ought to see what your bessie mate Darla has to say, I actually agree with her!! Howie was going completely orgasmic over it.

My bessie mate?

I understand that the petty nonsense she is talking about is childish. But that is what I have come to expect from some posters.

Yes, there are those who love to point fingers and try to get people banned. There are even those who try to bait people into it.

But if you don't type the words there is nothing to point fingers at.

poor trade....Maineman back and Dixie gone....fucking shame, that.....mods should have seen that coming before the let MM come back.....

Back