Religion vs bullets

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

It was a sad end for Yisa Anifowose, the leader of the Odua People’s Congress (OPC) at Shasha, Akowonjo, Lagos State, Southwest Nigeria, when his friend, John Taju, shot him dead while testing the efficacy of his newly acquired bullet-proof charm.

The charm could not prevent bullets from penetrating his body as he reportedly boasted before he was shot.

He died as a result of the injury he sustained during the shooting.

http://world.myjoyonline.com/pages/nigeria/201109/73377.php

It was a sad end for Yisa Anifowose, the leader of the Odua People’s Congress (OPC) at Shasha, Akowonjo, Lagos State, Southwest Nigeria, when his friend, John Taju, shot him dead while testing the efficacy of his newly acquired bullet-proof charm.

The charm could not prevent bullets from penetrating his body as he reportedly boasted before he was shot.

He died as a result of the injury he sustained during the shooting.

http://world.myjoyonline.com/pages/nigeria/201109/73377.php

Like the man said, "You can't fix stupid".

On second thought, while it may be a bit drastic, this may have fixed this bit of stupid.

Yurt pulls another Failias and derails another thread.:palm:

so dune is like alias when he changes posts...got it...because alias did so in response to dune.

didn't derail this thread at all. you're just pissy because i inputted a lighted hearted story about how a bible stopped a bullet. that is right in line with your thread. but you're mad about it.

lighten up. get out of the basement, get some sunlight or something.

so dune is like alias when he changes posts...got it...because alias did so in response to dune.*didn't derail this thread at all. you're just pissy because i inputted a lighted hearted story about how a bible stopped a bullet. that is right in line with your thread. but you're mad about it. lighten up. get out of the basement, get some sunlight or something.

Jesus fuck, you're stupid.

The OP is about a man who believed that wearing a charm would stop bullets.

Your lame post is about a physical object deflecting a bullet, which physical objects tend to do.

Thanks for showcasing your idiocy again.

Jesus fuck, you're stupid.

The OP is about a man who believed that wearing a charm would stop bullets.

Your lame post is about a physical object deflecting a bullet, which physical objects tend to do.

Thanks for showcasing your idiocy again.

wow. you're really upset.

you need to take my advice and get out and away from the computer. btw, take a look again at the smilie i used in my post --> ;)

now, calm the fuck down and tell your mom to let you out of the basement.

:)

wow. you're really upset. you need to take my advice and get out and away from the computer. btw, take a look again at the smilie i used in my post --> ;)*now, calm the fuck down and tell your mom to let you out of the basement.*:)

As usual, when Yurt is exposed as an idiot, he falls back on one of his standard excuses. In this case, it's the "I was joking" schtick.

Back