Religous Man Stunned for Shouting about Jesus and then killed

TheDanold

Unimatrix
I don't blame the police for the killing, that was not intended, but I've seen lots of guys on the street yelling about stuff, so why even stun him to begin with? Just let him yell, who cares?

"A teenager carrying a Bible and shouting "I want Jesus" was shot twice with a police stun gun and later died at a St. Louis hospital, authorities said. "
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/10/31/D8L3L5G83.html

Maybe stupid Liberal Democrat stronghold of St Louis should worry about real crime rather than crazy shouters, seeing as they are ranked number 1 for Most Dangerous city...

You are such a fucknut.

The police were the ones who made the executive decision in this case, unless you can demonstrate that the 'liberal stronghold of St louis' is diverting funds and policy away from 'real crime' into executing preachers...

You are so like toby, you could be brothers. The police made the mistake, your first statement is to condone them and place the blame on liberals....

You are such a fucknut.

The police were the ones who made the executive decision in this case, unless you can demonstrate that the 'liberal stronghold of St louis' is diverting funds and policy away from 'real crime' into executing preachers...

You are so like toby, you could be brothers. The police made the mistake, your first statement is to condone them and place the blame on liberals....
Do police receive their orders from above? I've seen religious loud preachers in the occasional small town, never heard or seen police bother them once.
I've grown up all over and I've always noticed that in big Liberal Democrat run cities they love to fret over small shit, like cell phones, smoking, stupid shit and ignore the bigger picture of violent crime.

I don't condone them you idiot, I blame them for the stunning, but not for the killing.

"I don't blame the police for the killing, that was not intended,"

So If I stab your kid in the chest and they just happen to die, you're not going going to blame me for the killing if its not what I intended?

Good to know.

What if I'm driving drunk and I happen to smash into your kids on their seguey and they die, are you not going to blame for the killing because its not what I intended?

/sarcasm off

You are truly amazing. And not in a good way either.

Last edited:
Why would they stun the guy? I guess I'll have to read this story. There has to be more to this than what I'm getting here!

Police tried to calm the teen, but Holyfield became combative, according to the statement. Officers fired the stun gun at him after he ignored their warnings, then fired again when he continued struggling, police said...

I guess if you are going to go nuts it is important to answer the police when they ask you questions, or they'll just shock you until you are dead.

I don't condone them you idiot, I blame them for the stunning, but not for the killing.

No, you'd rather blame liberals for it...

Sad little political hack..

I don't blame the police for the killing, that was not intended, but I've seen lots of guys on the street yelling about stuff, so why even stun him to begin with? Just let him yell, who cares?

"A teenager carrying a Bible and shouting "I want Jesus" was shot twice with a police stun gun and later died at a St. Louis hospital, authorities said. "
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/10/31/D8L3L5G83.html

Maybe stupid Liberal Democrat stronghold of St Louis should worry about real crime rather than crazy shouters, seeing as they are ranked number 1 for Most Dangerous city...

whats wrong with this again? Maybe stupid holyrollers should keep their mouth shut.

there's a place for yelling about jesus, its called a church... and there are more than enough for him to yell about jesus at... im so sick sick sick and tired tired tired of them...

Actually the rep in Jerseyville, IL where this took place is a republican.

Oh, that means Repos order cops to shoot preachers, according to Dano...

Hmmm... Mayor Yvonne Hartmann doesn't declare her affiliation on the city website, but then Mayors usually don't. It doesn't appear as if she used the web for a campaign site.

"I don't blame the police for the killing, that was not intended,"

So If I stab your kid in the chest and they just happen to die, you're not going going to blame me for the killing if its not what I intended?

Good to know.

What if I'm driving drunk and I happen to smash into your kids on their seguey and they die, are you not going to blame for the killing because its not what I intended?

/sarcasm off

You are truly amazing. And not in a good way either.

What a moronic comparison. Stunning is a way police use to subdue people, it carries a very small risk of death. You cannot compare stunning to drunk driving (idiocy) or stabbing (intent to make bloody wounds).

The wrong is in the police's decision to stun, not the fact that the stun turned out to be one of those rare stunnings that induces death.

Your retarded comparisons are bereft of any logic...

Roflmao! This from Dano, who considers police stunning and killing a preacher a fault of liberals, not the police who took the action....

You couldn't tell non-sequiter from reductio per absurdum....

Last edited:
What a moronic comparison. Stunning is a way police use to subdue people, it carries a very small risk of death. You cannot compare stunning to drunk driving (idiocy) or stabbing (intent to make bloody wounds).

The wrong is in the police's decision to stun, not the fact that the stun turned out to be one of those rare stunnings that induces death.

Actually with the advancement of medicine in the last 50 years, stabbing also carries a very small risk of death. And yes. I can compare the effects of drunk driving to police battery. Both are illegal & both are inflicted by negligent people acting outside the scope of the law. And just so you know, the entire premise of thread is is "bereft of any logic". I'm just working with what i have.

Back