Remembering Beefy

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
images

Let's remember Beefy.

He told a story about living in Hawaii, buying pineapples at Costco, then selling them on the road to Hana to the tourist for twice the money.

I wish more than ever now that I was able to save those last few months of posts. He came back, and I believe, said his goodbyes.

He really was good people all the way to the bone. I can't imagine him in that dark place...

I'll have to say that the past three years have been the worst my family has gone through... and now I lost a friend I always thought I would see again. I planned on going out to Hawai'i with the family and introducing them. I was always a bit sad that he moved from CO, then to Hawai'i....

I wish more than ever now that I was able to save those last few months of posts. He came back, and I believe, said his goodbyes.

He really was good people all the way to the bone. I can't imagine him in that dark place...

He was either saying goodbye or he was asking for help. Nobody will ever know.

yeah we lost a lot of good stuff. we might find some things via google cache sleuthing.

Wow, so sad to hear this news. I hope his family and friends can find peace and understanding in his actions. I've been close to hurting myself a few times in the past so I guess part of me understands suicidal thoughts. Hating yourself really sucks

I'm Sorry You Are Gone!

I wish I knew I needed to tell you that

I wish you reached out

now you just make the mist more beautiful

and us more sad

I'll have to say that the past three years have been the worst my family has gone through... and now I lost a friend I always thought I would see again. I planned on going out to Hawai'i with the family and introducing them. I was always a bit sad that he moved from CO, then to Hawai'i....

I am sorry for your family and your loss. Depression, I assume Beefy suffered from it, is a terrible and treatable disease.

Separately, I will pray that things get better for your family. I guess you already know that good and bad times are seen as such by the participants but its really simply a personal judgement and can be overcome. I wish that for you and your family.

I was sitting on my back porch and this song popped into my head.

I immediately thought of beefy.

I have always loved that song

it made me love Blink182

Now forever it will be Beefys song in my brain

I couldn't change that if I wanted to

Beefy there will be no doubt many of shots in your honor yet to be taken by me when I hear your song.

but residing in the mist means you never got to know any of this

I am sorry for your family and your loss. Depression, I assume Beefy suffered from it, is a terrible and treatable disease.

Separately, I will pray that things get better for your family. I guess you already know that good and bad times are seen as such by the participants but its really simply a personal judgement and can be overcome. I wish that for you and your family.

There are some things that are just bad regardless of what view you look at it from. Had I known what Beefs was working through I could have helped him see with some perspective. Some stuff is so bad that all it serves in this vein is to give you a different perspective on anything you used to think was bad in the past. What he was facing was more than likely not insurmountable and I wish I had been there for him. There is one thing in particular that happened that will affect everything I think and do for a lifetime.

I was sitting on my back porch and this song popped into my head.

I immediately thought of beefy.

I have always loved that song

it made me love Blink182

Now forever it will be Beefys song in my brain

I couldn't change that if I wanted to

Beefy there will be no doubt many of shots in your honor yet to be taken by me when I hear your song.

but residing in the mist means you never got to know any of this

Blink 182 rules. I was bowling last week (I league bowl with my unit) and this girl on the other team was wearing a Blink 182 shirt, so I started humming All the Small Things.

Back