Remembering Beefy

Can't believe it's already been over two years. It's still a trip knowing that Beefy once lived five miles down the road from me in the town of Fife. He even talked trash to me for living so close to Fife. :sad:

Was he sick?

he had talked of having a horrendous family cancer history

had watched family die

I think he got diagnosed and decided to check out .

Its just a guess

but it sure makes me feel a little better about his checkout.

travel well Beefy

you were one sweet assed dude

loved your tunes

then why did you start this sub forum to Honor beefy grugore?

Funny thing is your start date is before Beefy heaved off this mortal coil

I came here this morning because I realized it had been so long ago he left us

He was one of my favorite posters

he was the real deal

I miss you Beefy

You think that contemplating suicide is a "bright light" place?

Perhaps the person is in such a dark place in their life that he/she sees suicide as a brighter thing because they're getting away from what is hurting them most. That's speaking from experience having been on the receiving end of one of those calls from a friend that committed suicide just after he hung up.

Not intended to disrespect his memory. I didn't join until right at or just after the time the thread was posted. Speaking from an experienced perspective only.

Last edited:
Across the street from the nail salon is a gas station. The nail salon was a B&T shop.
He had a big sign out front. “FRESH BUNKER” No one ever had fresh bunker, just frozen. It’s to
much of a headache for such a little profit. The gas station across the street was old and run down.
He had enough customers coming for gas to stay in business. There was a ice chest at the station
where he sold frozen bait. A small display inside with hooks and sinkers. They modernized the gas
station and stopped selling bait and tackle at the station. The B&T shop turned into the nail salon.
The guy from the B&T tackle owns that property and also owns that gas station that HE modernized.

This is old money. If you walked into the B&T shop during the off season.
They were in the back playing poker. I went to high school with the kids.
Meet the parents, I didn’t plan it that way.

Back