REP POWER CIRCLE JERK THREAD GOGOGOGOGOGOGOOOOOOOOOOO

Remember that USC is ancient and senile. He managed to ruffle the feathers of SM, because his insane level of addiction makes him able to do serious damage, and SM felt it was unfair. There was a whole argument made about it at the time. Whenever I get neg repped, such as by you earlier, I simply neg rep back and that's it. No incessant PMing, and no threads.
Yea I don't take the rep points thing to seriously.

One man, one mouse click. He is so powerful that even Damo only has a rep power of 60!!!

We old senile folks are sometimes twitchy on that mouse button when we get behind on our medicine;)

We are even known to yell don't put the government in charge of my healthcare when we are on Medicare.

Last edited:
We old senile folks are sometimes twitchy on that mouse button when we get behind on our medicine;)

We are even known to yell don't put the government in charge of my healthcare when we are on Medicare.

BWA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!! Ouchie!!!

Ride'em Sarah! 08-15-2009 08:28 PM uscitizen And the mallet drops

You meant to positive rep me? Or did you senile finger twitch on the mouse button?

Of course I did old man. You may have the "twitchies" but I don't.

I don't give neg reps. It's L-A-M-E. See what effect a pos rep has?

I prefer to say what I need to say out in the open and not go behind someone's skirts to take a slug.

Of course I did old man. You may have the "twitchies" but I don't.

I don't give neg reps. It's L-A-M-E. See what effect a pos rep has?

I prefer to say what I need to say out in the open and not go behind someone's skirts to take a slug.

so all I have to do is give out neg reps to right wingies and I get positive ones back?

Kewl :clink:

Just a twitchy finger mistake. Not like Toppy using your for You're.

My finners do not work as well as they used to.

Well if you're typing with that one finger you've got displayed so proudly in your avatar, I would suggest using your nose.

It seems to work well with you sticking it everywhere. :pke:

Well if you're typing with that one finger you've got displayed so proudly in your avatar, I would suggest using your nose.

It seems to work well with you sticking it everywhere. :pke:

Isn't that politics? And this is a political board.
Now if I were on my Tractor bb I do not talk politics, just tractors and related stuff.
I also never mix work and politics.

I one time got a good perm job while working as a temp. A right wing asshole figured out I was liberal and gave me heck all the time. since I do not do politics at work I just took it and went on.
Well I was hired to be the right wing assholes boss. I asked why and was told that if you have not killed **** by now you can handle anything.

Last edited:
Yeah. That's how it works Einstein. It also aptly demonstrates that your ol' six shooter is firing only on two barrels, but who knows that better than you, eh?

umm my "six shooter" only has one barrel.

I have never seen one with more than one barrel.
How would you fit 2 rotary cylinders in a two barrel gun. It would be quite cumbersome at best.

Of course that might be the conservative way to do it.

Isn't that politics? And this is a political board.
Now if I were on my Tractor bb I do not talk politics, just tractors and related stuff.
I also never mix work and politics.

I one time got a good perm job while working as a temp. A right wing asshole figured out I was liberal and gave me heck all the time. since I do not do politics at work I just took it and went on.
Well I was hired to be the right wing assholes boss. I asked why and was told that if you have not killed **** by now you can handle anything.

Yeah, they will tell an idiot with a shovel anything to keep him digging.

You've risen to heights the homeless only dream about.

Back