Republican Science....

No, it's fair. For me anyway. About 6 months ago I was in Macy's, having no intention of buying shoes, but I was walking by the dept, and anyway, I ended up falling in love with TWO pairs of Calvin Klein shoes, and I couldn't choose between them, and suddenly decided, I'm going to get both! And then my heart start racing and my pulse was pounding, and said to the saleslady, you know, I think I'm going to pass out from the excitement, I must have these shoes and I just realized I can have these shoes, and I was just overcome with it.

It was really bizzare. There's something wrong with me. I don't get like that with clothes.

No, it's fair. For me anyway. About 6 months ago I was in Macy's, having no intention of buying shoes, but I was walking by the dept, and anyway, I ended up falling in love with TWO pairs of Calvin Klein shoes, and I couldn't choose between them, and suddenly decided, I'm going to get both! And then my heart start racing and my pulse was pounding, and said to the saleslady, you know, I think I'm going to pass out from the excitement, I must have these shoes and I just realized I can have these shoes, and I was just overcome with it.

It was really bizzare. There's something wrong with me. I don't get like that with clothes.

LOL!

I'm like that with jewelry. I went to pick up a mothers day gift last month and saw a cute pair of journey diamond earings for my boyfriends mother. Anyway, once I got them, I thought, hmmmmm, i actually need a pair for myself to match my necklace. I eventually talked my self up to a half carat cluster set and am currently obsessed with getting the matching bracelet. I need a support group.

I'm like that with jewelry. I went to pick up a mothers day gift last month and saw a cute pair of journey diamond earings for my boyfriends mother. Anyway, once I got them, I thought, hmmmmm, i actually need a pair for myself to match my necklace. I eventually talked my self up to a half carat cluster set and am currently obsessed with getting the matching bracelet. I need a support group.

Wow, isn't that something, and jewelry doesn't do it for me. I guess we all have our thing. And we know how men get around those big screen televisions in Circuit City, so they are far from above it all.

Lmao....

Just another Liberal diatribe...y'all pull up one far fetched diatribe from a so called conservative based site...walla all conservatives are 'nuts'...nice try 'Children of the Corn'...hate to break the news to you but most if not all conservative scientist also agree that is just a religious diatribe not based on fact...this does not diminish Creationism in any way shape or form...no one as of this writing has proven when man/woman first evolved in the form we know him/her...and all scientist worth their proverbial salt agree about 'Carbon Dating'... continue with your so called Hypothesis/Diatribe though... it is entertaining to say the least!:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I was thinking of you in particular when I wrote that. I'm sure that when you're anywhere near a shoe store, something turns off in you mind ;)

I'm not like other guys. Cars and tools don't make me go ga-ga. Get me in a music store with vintage guitars, and I might max out the credit card though ;)

Well, the tools I want are somewhat more expensive than most books (I need a table saw and a router, and have seen this cool drill/screwdriver flip gadget that would be great, etc. ...) but projects are piling up, so ...

Well, the tools I want are somewhat more expensive than most books (I need a table saw and a router, and have seen this cool drill/screwdriver flip gadget that would be great, etc. ...) but projects are piling up, so ...

yeah still need to get a joiner myself. got a nice thickness planer last week. Not had time to play with it yet though. have a bunch of nice rough sawn wild cherry and oak to play with....And will have the time soon :D
RETIREMENT here I come.

I also just bought a set of service manuals (books to me) for my tractor, was nearly $200 whew....
Most of my books are either SCIFI drivel or tech stuff. Repair, how to , programming, etc....

On the table saw, you could probably get by with a good edge guide for ripping and get an power mitre saw for the cross cuts. I found an el cheapo sliding compound one at Big LOts for $69.99 a couple of years ago, it has been a good saw.
I also like to find old planes and chisels to collect and use. I like woodworking :)

tried to get Norm Abrahms to adopt me....

Last edited:
yeah still need to get a joiner myself. got a nice thickness planer last week. Not had time to play with it yet though. have a bunch of nice rough sawn wild cherry and oak to play with....And will have the time soon :D
RETIREMENT here I come.

I also just bought a set of service manuals (books to me) for my tractor, was nearly $200 whew....
Most of my books are either SCIFI drivel or tech stuff. Repair, how to , programming, etc....

On the table saw, you could probably get by with a good edge guide for ripping and get an power mitre saw for the cross cuts. I found an el cheapo sliding compound one at Big LOts for $69.99 a couple of years ago, it has been a good saw.
I also like to find old planes and chisels to collect and use. I like woodworking :)

tried to get Norm Abrahms to adopt me....
You need to be down next to me. I am about to move, and I have lots of tools to get rid of, drill press, Table saw, radial cut-off saw, and lots of old tools, Brace and bits, routers, etc. tho I have built as large as a 400ft bu 40ft turkey shed, and houses, including my own. I will never again go heavier than modeling tools.

I'm tired, and intend to totally retire, play some cards, and fly kites with my great grands. Moving back to Wisconsin.

Thanks, Care might need em I am about to get my shops equipped.
Woodworking, metal working and mechanics. Actually my metal working and mechanical shop are one and the same.
My computer/electronics shop is in my basement.

Moving to Wisconsin ? It gets darned cold up there for us oldsters.
I am in KY btw.

And same here retiring after next week YAAAY!
Might even get to do some fishing again...

Thanks, Care might need em I am about to get my shops equipped.
Woodworking, metal working and mechanics. Actually my metal working and mechanical shop are one and the same.
My computer/electronics shop is in my basement.

Moving to Wisconsin ? It gets darned cold up there for us oldsters.
I am in KY btw.

And same here retiring after next week YAAAY!
Might even get to do some fishing again...
I have really been retired for the past 20. I'm 78, (If you don't mind) How old are you? I have done all those things. Last three (not free lance), positions I was the resident innovator (Modelmaker) So I had to know all those things, including vaccuform, and plastiforms, etc. and I also have the genstone working equipement.(including a 20 " diamond rock Saw) that I won't be taking with me (It is going to be hard to leave it all behind.)

Didn't they breed together too?

Where do you think the lizardmen illuminati come from.

Billy Caveman got jiggy with a tyrannosaur.....

Back