republican sheep

goat

crybullies own Damo and Phan
Back in 2011, republicans invited the zionist version of Hitler to address a joint session of congress where they gave this war criminal 55 standing ovations. Republicans say they will exceed the 55 ovations next week when that genocidal psychopath, Bibi, demands that US troops join his slaughter of women and children.

There are no more conservative principles in the US, they all became neocon bots.

Back in 2011, republicans invited the zionist version of Hitler to address a joint session of congress where they gave this war criminal 55 standing ovations. Republicans say they will exceed the 55 ovations next week when that genocidal psychopath, Bibi, demands that US troops join his slaughter of women and children.

There are no more conservative principles in the US, they all became neocon bots.
I am told that almost all D's will as well.....if so this is not about the R's.......this is about the WarPig Uniparty.

I am told that almost all D's will as well.....if so this is not about the R's.......this is about the WarPig Uniparty.
Back in 2011, dems at least tried to pretend they opposed Bibi being in their sacred chamber. Funny how they all line up to kiss Bibi's ass.

Back in 2011, dems at least tried to pretend they opposed Bibi being in their sacred chamber. Funny how they all line up to kiss Bibi's ass.
Not so funny is that the Zionists are determined to use us in war with Lebanon and Iran now, as America gets weaker by the day...now is the time to make their purchase of the American elites pay off.

Not so funny is that the Zionists are determined to use us in war with Lebanon and Iran now, as America gets weaker by the day...now is the time to make their purchase of the American elites pay off.
There are at least some military brass telling the war machine they will retreat with a bloody nose even if they resort to using tactical nukes.

Look how hastily we had to exit Vietnam and Afghanistan.

7xl737.jpg

What's a "neocon"?

they file it under being a good christian.

or just realpolitik neocon state building as usual.
American Conservative Principles
1. Prudence, foresight, frugality. A moral compass is essential.
2. Tradition and/or convention. Change only when change is needed.
3. Preservation of a healthy diversity. Individual freedoms and property.
4. Acceptance of idiosyncrasies. Human dignity. No one is perfect.
5. Efficient and effective local government. No centralized intrusion.
6. Restraints on power. No dynasties, might does not make right.

Anyone have anything to add?

American Conservative Principles
1. Prudence, foresight, frugality. A moral compass is essential.
2. Tradition and/or convention. Change only when change is needed.
3. Preservation of a healthy diversity. Individual freedoms and property.
4. Acceptance of idiosyncrasies. Human dignity. No one is perfect.
5. Efficient and effective local government. No centralized intrusion.
6. Restraints on power. No dynasties, might does not make right.

Anyone have anything to add?
like any "platform" it tends to vagaries. and the devil is in the details.

but I see what you're going for.

but how will you marginalize the nihilists with an inverted charge?

on edit for confusing sentence:

how will you marginalize the nihilists who's charges are inverted?

Last edited:
I see conservatism as a way of life instead of being a platform.
even good needs to sell itself....in this fallen age.

still calling it a way of life instead of a platform is still vague and wonky by the way.

you need to drill down on....

what is morality.?

check my sig and then offer improvements.

even good needs to sell itself....in this fallen age.

still calling it a way of life instead of a platform is still vague and wonky by the way.

you need to drill down on....

what is morality.?

check my sig and then offer improvements.
We all have a shadow but only some of us accept that fact and try to improve and become a better person.

We all have a shadow but only some of us accept that fact and try to improve and become a better person.
that's why Christianity is best.

a place for imperfection and forgiveness.

a system with no repentance is just looking to judge and murder.

the green Nazis think mass murder is goodness.

that's why Christianity is best.

a place for imperfection and forgiveness.

a system with no repentance is just looking to judge and murder.

the green Nazis think mass murder is goodness.
I borrowed these conservative principles from a pastor with a Ph. D. Politics were near the bottom of his list and not very important to everyday life. Prudence, foresight and individual freedom were at the top.

Back