Republican vision for America:

Nice post.
now if only the MAGA and right wingers would pay attention to what Trump has been telling them he wants to do they might ( and I don't think they will they don't have the intelligence to ) realize that is where we will end up IF Trump gets in.
He has already said he wants to take revenge on his political opponents, jailing them, take peoples guns away and deal with the due process later , and go after the MSA outlets some that have talk shows and call in shows taking Americans first and second Amendment rights away.
Those are things DICTATORS do NOT Presidents of the USA.
Yes the MAGA have to WAKE UP and realize Trump wants to be a DICTATOR and DESTROY the USA as was know it.
Have a nice day
Isn't it time for your booster shot junior?

What am I going to do? Not one thing because the only place that is happening is in your demented mind.
GOD I hope your right because IF Trump does get in and does what he has said he wants to do the USA is FUCKED.
Again YOU back a person that HAS said he wants to jail his political opponents , Take peoples guns away, and shut down a LOT of the MSM STOMPING on AMERICANS Constitutional rights.
And that IS what DICTATORS do NOT Presidents of the United States.
YOU are as ANTI AMERICA as Trump is.

GOD I hope your right because IF Trump does get in and does what he has said he wants to do the USA is FUCKED.
Again YOU back a person that HAS said he wants to jail his political opponents , Take peoples guns away, and shut down a LOT of the MSM STOMPING on AMERICANS Constitutional rights.
And that IS what DICTATORS do NOT Presidents of the United States.
YOU are as ANTI AMERICA as Trump is.
FFS you are backing someone who has already jailed their political opponents and most of the other stuff you mention.

Open your fucking eyes idiot. How can your brain be so fucked up and still keep your heart beating?

Who did they jail?
Trump?
LOL
Steve Bannon, Roger Stone, Peter Navarro, 1000 Jan 6 protesterS.

All for things Democrats do routinely and are never prosecuted.

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES IDIOT!!!

I don't believe your stupidity can be cured at this point you just need to hang yourself.

I don't believe your stupidity can be cured at this point you just need to hang yourself.
And they all broke the law and should have been put in jail.
Now not only do you want to destroy this country but you want law breakers out to try and help Trump destroy it.
YEP you are ANTI America.

So all of them committed crimes, were indicted by a grand jury, and were found guilty by a jury of their peers. That's how the legal system works. Maybe you should take a class, Joey.

So all of them committed crimes, were indicted by a grand jury, and were found guilty by a jury of their peers. That's how the legal system works. Maybe you should take a class, Joey.
Of course imprisoning your political rivals looks like the justice system at work in corrupt regimes. You are such an ignorant fuck it's scary.

Of course imprisoning your political rivals looks like the justice system at work in corrupt regimes. You are such an ignorant fuck it's scary.

There is no corrupt regime. Your candidate is a criminal and so is Stone. And Navarro. And Bannon. And every J6 rioter. Cry some more, loser.

These men are like unto the Apostles spreading the word of Christianity in Rome. The evil Emperor, Bidenicus, is busy destroying all of his rivals and imprisoning the good, good people like Steve Bannon.

Hagiographies will be written in the future of the mighty miracles Steve Bannon and the Jan 6 Attackers did. People will come forth healed of their illnesses by the mere SIGHT of these mighty avatars of the good news.

These men are like unto the Apostles spreading the word of Christianity in Rome. The evil Emperor, Bidenicus, is busy destroying all of his rivals and imprisoning the good, good people like Steve Bannon.

Hagiographies will be written in the future of the mighty miracles Steve Bannon and the Jan 6 Attackers did. People will come forth healed of their illnesses by the mere SIGHT of these mighty avatars of the good news.
What the fuck are you blathering about?

ca56f96f-72cd-4846-960c-aba3d82dd776_text.gif

Back