Republicans are trying to turn Hearing into a Circus.

These Sad Sacks are attempting to jam any discussion of the facts at hand.

Of course, they don't have a lot more to offer, attempting to make it look silly, problem is that they are overdoing it, and the sarcastic giggles don't help.

Can't wait till Louie Gohmert to get up, interesting to see what a dimwit as Louie can ask a Constitutional lawyer, then again, most likely Jordan authored anything he asks

Republicans make 'Motions', then ask for Vote counts. Just a method to delay and obstruct. They really are 'out of bullets' when it comes to the facts.

It's an investigation into the Presidents action. Seems like a legitimate Inquiry.

That won't be any different except the cries of being railroaded will come from the Democrats, but as I previously said, the facts revealed will remain for the Democrats to use in 2020

If you're a feeble minded Trumperoo, then yes, it is a clown show.

Sorry but appearance is reality and this whole impeachment thing behind closed doors smacks of Nancy Pelosi playing NIGYYSOB. What are you going to say when this thig blows up in your Democrat face? Polls show people are tired of the clown circus in Washington.

Republicans make 'Motions', then ask for Vote counts. Just a method to delay and obstruct. They really are 'out of bullets' when it comes to the facts.

For them, it is not about facts, all theater, facts don't play on FOX, they want that thirty second film clip they can use as a talking point

Sorry but appearance is reality and this whole impeachment thing behind closed doors smacks of Nancy Pelosi playing NIGYYSOB.

You really don't understand what you are talking about, nearly everything that is occurring now happened during the Clinton impeachment, and even more so under the last twelve years of endless GOP investigations. Fact is the GOP wrote the rules they are following

You are just echoing talk radio rhetoric

It's an investigation into the Presidents action. Seems like a legitimate Inquiry.

Oh I agree that some of the "evidence" might indicate an enquiry. But I have yet to see or hear one witness say they heard or saw X first hand.

You really don't understand what you are talking about, nearly everything that is occurring now happened during the Clinton impeachment, and even more so under the last twelve years of endless GOP investigations. Fact is the GOP wrote the rules they are following

You are just echoing talk radio rhetoric

I keep hearing the same whining well the GOP investigated for years. Tell me how many people did the FBI say had broken the law but weren't going to be charged in any of the recent GOP admins. Was Bill Clinton disbarred from law? Seems like your side has a lot to hide. No wonder there were so many investigations

I keep hearing the same whining well the GOP investigated for years. Tell me how many people did the FBI say had broken the law but weren't going to be charged in any of the recent GOP admins. Was Bill Clinton disbarred from law? Seems like your side has a lot to hide. No wonder there were so many investigations

What the hell are you talking about, we had twelve years of endless often redundant GOP investigations, eight alone on BenghaziGate to include a super duper secret special investigation, and nothing, absolutely nothing, zero, zilch, came out of any of it, pure theater for political consumption

And the GOP wrote at this time the exact rules the Democrats are using today, the GOP wrote the rules and set the precedents employed today, the exact things you are crying about now

Oh I agree that some of the "evidence" might indicate an enquiry. But I have yet to see or hear one witness say they heard or saw X first hand.

Does this help:
"Sondland acknowledges Ukraine quid pro quo, implicates Trump, Pence, Pompeo and others"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...741e3c-0b92-11ea-8397-a955cd542d00_story.html

"More forcefully than he has before, Sondland declared that the Trump administration would not give Ukraine’s newly elected president, Volodymyr Zelensky, a chance to visit the White House — unless Zelensky agreed to announce investigations that could help the president politically."

Does this help:
"Sondland acknowledges Ukraine quid pro quo, implicates Trump, Pence, Pompeo and others"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...741e3c-0b92-11ea-8397-a955cd542d00_story.html

"More forcefully than he has before, Sondland declared that the Trump administration would not give Ukraine’s newly elected president, Volodymyr Zelensky, a chance to visit the White House — unless Zelensky agreed to announce investigations that could help the president politically."

Mulvaney announced it on TV and told the nation to get over it

Back