RESULTS - RETARD OF THE MONTH

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I prob can't do this every month. Dealing with you retards was exhausting.

3rd Place:

With an average score of 3.14 (no shit..), no one is suprised to see our Queen Bee of brain atrophy on this list, give it up for the DESH MIESTER!!!

if you hate government than you hate this country.

the founders designed government anew and Americans love what they were given,

evil fucking traitors from within hate government and want to kill it.

you are one

j2Er5ym.jpg

2nd Place:

He tried to go full retard, but he wasn't able to. He spent too much time with his girl pillow to close the deal. That said, his moronic thoughts on capitalism surely did not go unnoticed. An Average score of 3.28 on the retard scale, give it up for WATERMARK!

Capitalism should be abolished anyway. We need to start rolling out five year plans.

8uLw72p.gif

1st Place:

3.4 is the winning score. My reaction when seeing it was, 'who the fuck is irish?'

Congrats irish, you actually think Trump has meaningful things to say. WHAT A RETARD!

YOU WIN!!

"What's so bad about what Donald Trump said?" - Irish

uYsKqF6.jpg

3rd Place:

With an average score of 3.14 (no shit..), no one is suprised to see our Queen Bee of brain atrophy on this list, give it up for the DESH MIESTER!!!

j2Er5ym.jpg

2nd Place:

He tried to go full retard, but he wasn't able to. He spent too much time with his girl pillow to close the deal. That said, his moronic thoughts on capitalism surely did not go unnoticed. An Average score of 3.28 on the retard scale, give it up for WATERMARK!

8uLw72p.gif

1st Place:

3.4 is the winning score. My reaction when seeing it was, 'who the fuck is irish?'

Congrats irish, you actually think Trump has meaningful things to say. WHAT A RETARD!

YOU WIN!!

uYsKqF6.jpg

Well, the entire idea was retarded in the first place. :D

3rd Place:

j2Er5ym.jpg

2nd Place:

8uLw72p.gif

1st Place:

YOU WIN!!

uYsKqF6.jpg

I like the idea, however the execution was poor. First relying on retards to rate other retards was quite frankly retarded.

Just need to think through the process

Congratulations Irish. To beat Desh and Skidmark for retard of the month is truly an accomplishment. One most people would think isn't possible.....but you did it! :)

December was a truly sad month if Daesh only managed to capture 3rd Place. Also, why the fuck are people taking Watermark posts that seriously?!!? :cof1:

December was a truly sad month if Daesh only managed to capture 3rd Place. Also, why the fuck are people taking Watermark posts that seriously?!!? :cof1:

That is because Grind was retarded in how he went about it. Democracy doesn't work in these types of endeavors.

Maybe he can name a Retard of the Month Czar to take on this monumental task?

I like the idea, however the execution was poor. First relying on retards to rate other retards was quite frankly retarded.

Just need to think through the process

Screw you all. Screw the academy, screw the network. This is a bad joke, I feel like Ms. Philippines, it has to be a mistake. I should have won first and second. I think government sucks and don't want it to take care of me. That's just whacked, I have no grasp of reality.

If I have to be a two time loser, I plan to at least not be a good loser!

Obviously the winners stuffed the ballots. My biggest problem was my supporters were too stupid to fill out the ballots right. I know just how Al Gore felt...

I thought she won with her saying she is a capitalist. I forgot to vote though

Screw you all. Screw the academy, screw the network. This is a bad joke, I feel like Ms. Philippines, it has to be a mistake. I should have won first and second. I think government sucks and don't want it to take care of me. That's just whacked, I have no grasp of reality.

If I have to be a two time loser, I plan to at least not be a good loser!

Obviously the winners stuffed the ballots. My biggest problem was my supporters were too stupid to fill out the ballots right. I know just how Al Gore felt...
See....I told you this wouldn't end well.

That is because Grind was retarded in how he went about it. Democracy doesn't work in these types of endeavors.

Maybe he can name a Retard of the Month Czar to take on this monumental task?

I knew that Skidmark would win as soon as I saw he made the list. I'll bet this will go to his head like when he killed off all the village and declared himself the winner.

Back