Retard of the Month

so it was fine that the boomers paid for all the WWII generations needs all their lives but now that its time for you to pay for the boomers you want to reneg on the deal?

see your a sociopath.

without this program this country would not be providing you the opportunities it now does.

you don't fucking care

You want that economy without paying your share

you are a member of the most stupid, selfish, ungrateful, evil unthinking club.

young republicans club

where sociopaths meet other sociopaths

Excuse me, dumbass, but, Grind is an active member of the Holy Trinity of Just Plain Politics!! He is not a Republican!

Attachments

• Triforce.jpg
    Triforce.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 3
Excuse me, dumbass, but, Grind is an active member of the Holy Trinity of Just Plain Politics!! He is not a Republican!

yes I know you guys all hate your republican party

its doesnt stop any of you from voting republican and carrying their water all day on the internets.

you are one too

so it was fine that the boomers paid for all the WWII generations needs all their lives but now that its time for you to pay for the boomers you want to reneg on the deal?

see your a sociopath.

without this program this country would not be providing you the opportunities it now does.

you don't fucking care

You want that economy without paying your share

you are a member of the most stupid, selfish, ungrateful, evil unthinking club.

young republicans club

where sociopaths meet other sociopaths

Deal? What deal? When did the rest of us get a chance to agree to this deal?

what deal? I didn't agree to a deal?

The boomers, unlike previous generations, are bankrupting the entire system. They are living longer, working longer, and have fucked us over repeatedly.

young republicans club

I know you are so retarded you still can only imagine that anyone that disagrees with you is a republican, but for the millionth time in the last decade, I am not a republican, I have never voted republican. (unless you count writing in ron paul in 2008). I am very much against republicans as a result of very key issues to me, including privacy rights, the drug war, the privatization of prisons, foreign interventionism, and religious dogma.

So get it fucking right you idiot. I am a cynical libertarian that believes shit is fucked beyond hope. I am loyal to no one particular system cause I find it all meaningless in the end. The party I belong to ultimately is the party of one.

what deal? I didn't agree to a deal?

The boomers, unlike previous generations, are bankrupting the entire system. They are living longer, working longer, and have fucked us over repeatedly.

I know you are so retarded you still can only imagine that anyone that disagrees with you is a republican, but for the millionth time in the last decade, I am not a republican, I have never voted republican. (unless you count writing in ron paul in 2008). I am very much against republicans as a result of very key issues to me, including privacy rights, the drug war, the privatization of prisons, foreign interventionism, and religious dogma.

So get it fucking right you idiot. I am a cynical libertarian that believes shit is fucked beyond hope. I am loyal to no one particular system cause I find it all meaningless in the end. The party I belong to ultimately is the party of one.
Why do you think we legalized abortion? :)

yes I know you guys all hate your republican party

its doesnt stop any of you from voting republican and carrying their water all day on the internets.

you are one too

Shall we do a membership tally?

Threedee - GOP Member
Grind - Indifferent to GOP
Billy - Indifferent to GOP
Watermark - Radical Who Wants to Abolish GOP, Foment Class Revolution
Brent - Hates Religion, Somewhat Indifferent to GOP
Rose - Marxist, Has No Use for GOP
Auster - Not Really Sure, We Let Too Many People In...

Threedee - GOP Member

Shhhh, Desh doesn't understand FACTS.

Threedee - GOP Member

what's an auster?.......

brent always goes away for like 2 years then comes back for a year. I hope he comes back soon. Sadly he got married though. Another one bites the dust. I hope 3d doesn't abandon us for his future wife. I will not be pleased.

I wonder who gets married last between myself and watermark (we are the obvious candidates for last of the trinity to be married)

I might win. I don't even think I want to ever be married. But watermark also has a pretty good shot of being alone forever I think.

brent always goes away for like 2 years then comes back for a year. I hope he comes back soon. Sadly he got married though. Another one bites the dust. I hope 3d doesn't abandon us for his future wife. I will not be pleased.
They probably already started a family, so he is real busy!

Back