Rethinking Bush's legacy

Bwahahahaaha, I see what you mean, I didn't read anything but the first line before, thought it was just another Vanilla love letter to Bush, but thanks, I see what you mean, still laughing!

I just watched a doc on Bush, and it really gave me pause. The guy did free Iraq, and get rid of a tyrant. He also did amazing things for Africa, and helped millions with his tax cuts.

Even Katrina wasn’t as bad as the media portrayed. He was much more hands-on than people think.

I think in the long run, he’ll be top 10-15.

He will be rated the worst president of all time. Fact.

Just years after he left the people started thinking Obama was the worst president in history. Yet Obama never made any changes at that point. Everything he did was already in place when he took office. Later he made Obamacare but that cost we are just starting to see today. Mostly through Congress trying to stop it.

Just years after he left the people started thinking Obama was the worst president in history. Yet Obama never made any changes at that point. Everything he did was already in place when he took office. Later he made Obamacare but that cost we are just starting to see today. Mostly through Congress trying to stop it.

Another genius

U3nv5.gif

You literally can't outdo Pierce and Buchanan. It's also hard to top A Johnson, Grant, Hoover, Nixon and Carter. Lastly, I believe Tyler forever deserves honorary worst president because he committed treason by joining the Confederate Congress.

I just watched a doc on Bush, and it really gave me pause. The guy did free Iraq, and get rid of a tyrant. He also did amazing things for Africa, and helped millions with his tax cuts.

Even Katrina wasn’t as bad as the media portrayed. He was much more hands-on than people think.

Really? Wow.

defending the Iraq war

and

where are you denying what you said in the op

This thread was a joke, desh. I was having some fun - because everyone on here knows how much I can't stand Bush & that stupid war.

If this is your "win", have at it. I don't care. You know my war position, too, and always have.

This thread was a joke, desh. I was having some fun - because everyone on here knows how much I can't stand Bush & that stupid war.

If this is your "win", have at it. I don't care. You know my war position, too, and always have.

where is the proof it is a joke?

why cant I find a post of yours trashing the Iraq war?

you always refuse to give me one to prove it

I proved you lie

why should I believe anything you say

why cant I find a post of yours trashing the Iraq war?

you always refuse to give me one to prove it

I proved you lie

why should I believe anything you say

I gave you 2 links on the other thread, which is more than I should have, since you made the accusation.

Like I said - I don't care what you think anymore. It's just typical hack thought: more concerned about finding a way to win than about learning something or having a discussion.

I gave you 2 links on the other thread, which is more than I should have, since you made the accusation.

Like I said - I don't care what you think anymore. It's just typical hack thought: more concerned about finding a way to win than about learning something or having a discussion.

where??????????

Back