Rich get richer, Robdawg stays a po' dem

robdastud

You need $1 billion to make this list
For the first time in history, all of the Forbes 400 are billionaires

A nine-figure fortune won’t get you much mention these days, at least not on these pages. This year, for the first time, everyone on The Forbes 400 has at least $1 billion. The collective net worth of the nation’s wealthiest climbed $120 billion, to $1.25 trillion.

Surging real estate, oil and other asset prices paved the way for 28 new members. Developer John P. Manning used political savvy to build a $1.1 billion fortune, in part by brokering low-income housing projects.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14927311/

ill bet the bush's tax cut helped em really rake it in....

robdawg saved under 500 bucks under bush's plan
$$Rich Republicans$$ saved over 11,000,000 (thats 11 million dollars) we see states raising college tuition, we see states cutting programs, but the richest of rich get 11,000,000 dollars while po' dems only get 500....

somethings wrong here...

somethings wrong here...
//

Depends on which side of the fence you look from.

hmm 2 cars, job, health benefits, vac in mexico. You don't know what po is Rob.

LOL, my wife just pulled 2k out of my 10k savings for a church project. that all ends next week :)
I guess you are po if you were not born with a silver foot in your mouth ? accumulation of wealth takes time and discipline, guess I should have beaten the wife after all ;)

i am a po' dem, i only have 2000 in savings.

Thats 2000 more than many people.

Perhaps if you did not drive a German car or pay over 100 dollars for sunglasses or 40 dollars for flip flops you'd have a bit more.

Rob everything that you post shows you are a YF&Ber

i am a po' dem, i only have 2000 in savings.

Thats 2000 more than many people.

Perhaps if you did not drive a German car or pay over 100 dollars for sunglasses or 40 dollars for flip flops you'd have a bit more.

Rob everything that you post shows you are a YF&Ber

you really don't expect me to buy a chevy or ford do you? and i don't recall ever paying 40 dollars for flip flops, i think i paid 30 or so... not sure.

I shop at the dollar store all the time. I guess I'm poor..........or I'm just smart enough to pay less for things if I can get away with it.

you really don't expect me to buy a chevy or ford do you? and i don't recall ever paying 40 dollars for flip flops, i think i paid 30 or so... not sure.

The po ride the bus. The affluent po get a three colored hooptie from 1988.

no they don't... they shop at walmart, and that store is gross...

that is for the middle class Rob, you just don't have a clue.
Try living for a month on water, bakery outlet bread and cheap peanut butter, with a couple of cans of chicken noodle soup thrown in for treats. Been there done that.

I shop at the dollar store all the time. I guess I'm poor..........or I'm just smart enough to pay less for things if I can get away with it.

Atta boy IHG. Me too, why be sheep to the advertisements ?
I have been in a shopping mall once in the past 4 years I think. That was to go to a bookstore and the tool dept at sears :)

Rob pays as much for his zippy pinhed shades as I do for my prescription glasses.

A man from Chiapas Mexico once told my wife there are no poor people in America. For the most part I think he is right.

I never say I'm proud to be an American I always say I'm lucky to be an American. Many have no idea how truly fortunate we have the opportunity to live in a nation of such immense wealth.

I suspect Rob and I make around the same salary. Yet I support my daughter and wife who is a stay at home Mom but I have more than 2K in assets. Why is that.

that was harsh... lol im only kiddding.,... but your settled down, im single, and alone.... by default.. i also put tons into my 401k and i needed a new car.

Back