Riders?

I used to ride a bunch. Po ole back will not handle it now.
I want to get another bike for about 10 seconds every now and again. The urge passes quickly.

I'm currently riding a Harley sporters, 97. Thinking of trading it in for a new 07 Dyna low rider. I love riding, its the ultimate expression of freedom for me.

I'm currently riding a Harley sporters, 97. Thinking of trading it in for a new 07 Dyna low rider. I love riding, its the ultimate expression of freedom for me.
I like taking the twists and turns that the Ducati was made for. It's a fun ride, but not made for distances.

I'm a Harley/Indian/Chopper guy through and through. Crotch rockets are nice for some things, but Harley's have "The Life".

I'm a Harley/Indian/Chopper guy through and through. Crotch rockets are nice for some things, but Harley's have "The Life".
The Monster isn't really a crotch rocket. It's a "naked bike". The seat is upright, it is more comfortable than a crotch rocket, has the power to get you there quick, has a skinny frame made for twisting and turning. It is a ton of fun to ride. However, I would have preferred a cruiser, and I should have bought one.

The Monster isn't really a crotch rocket. It's a "naked bike". The seat is upright, it is more comfortable than a crotch rocket, has the power to get you there quick, has a skinny frame made for twisting and turning. It is a ton of fun to ride. However, I would have preferred a cruiser, and I should have bought one.

Have you ever heard of the Viberider? I've done ad work for them. lol I swear.

Ok.

I'll have to explain it some other day, I have Donny and Dano on my ass today, watching for me to post anything about s - x
No, not that I don't know what it is for, just wonder why spend any extra money. The seat vibrates regardless of paying extra for a seat that vibrates.

No, not that I don't know what it is for, just wonder why spend any extra money. The seat vibrates regardless of paying extra for a seat that vibrates.

Ohhh. Shrug. I never really ride on motor cycles, though I had to try this one out, because I am a big believer in truth in advertising, and not for any other reason. ;)

Back