Riders?

Just saw this thread........

I no longer ride street bikes...way to dangerous nowdays...did ride a BSA 650Twin and a Triumph 650 back in the day...now I just ride dirt bikes and a 'Big Red' atv...HD's are way to big, heavy and not very usefull...unless one wants to flaunt money or cruise around pretending to be macho...thats just my opinion...The GD got her MC endorsement and rides both dirt and street...but she was hooked on the Japanese Crotch Rockets as her BF is into them...to my dismay!

Last edited:
Harleys have something no other mode of transportation has. They have "the life". They have the "1%er's". Thats one of my biggest attractions to them.

i have a '01 yamaha vstar... dont ride it much anymore though, its too small and i dont get much time too, id ride it to work but i am always bringing shit with me

i have a '01 yamaha vstar... dont ride it much anymore though, its too small and i dont get much time too, id ride it to work but i am always bringing shit with me
You aren't supposed to carry that around, there's this lever at the top you push it down and it makes that stuff go away.

Back