right wing nutters wanted to kill police

It also reminds me of when people blame the whole of Islam for the actions of terrorists.

and it also reminds me of when the people who proffer and idea refuse to denounce those who do harm to others in that Ideas name

bullshit.

they hate government and taxes.

Do you realize how many cops have been shot by gun nutters who bought the bullshit about Obama coming for their guns?

Whoa, you list 3 cops killed, and your source is right wing web site.

The guy was a nut, that hated the jews and thought they were controlling everything, remind you of anyone??? Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Pittsburgh_police_shootings

The 2009 Pittsburgh police shootings was a shootout that took place on Saturday, April 4, 2009, at 1016 Fairfield Street[SUP][1][/SUP] in the Stanton Heights neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States, stemming from a mother and her 22-year-old son's argument over a dog urinating in the house.[SUP][2][/SUP] At approximately 7:11 a.m. EDT, 22-year-old Richard Poplawski opened fire on two Pittsburgh Police officers responding to a 9-1-1 call from Poplawski's mother, who was attempting to get the police officers to remove her son from the home.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Pittsburgh_police_shootings#cite_note-NYT_urinate-2

like you excusing black on white murder because it's not POLITICALLY oriented??? desh, your a raving lunatic, you know this right????

you think blacks are eviler than other humans.

your a fucking racist.

their is NO big "blacks are out to get white people" conspiracy like you idiots want to pretend

you think blacks are eviler than other humans.

your a fucking racist.

their is NO big "blacks are out to get white people" conspiracy like you idiots want to pretend

You are aware that some black individuals do in fact plan and execute (or attempt to) assaults upon their 'white oppressors'?
Sort of like what the grandparents here were doing?

There is no movement. Doesn't have to be for a few extreme individuals to plot and plan and perpetrate.

It seems they do.
The right is fiercely opposed to ended stop and frisk in NYC.

yeah, the right think that doesn't affect them; just poor black kids, so it's ok.

Start stop and frisking white militia-types in Idaho, see the kickback you'd get....

yeah, the right think that doesn't affect them; just poor black kids, so it's ok.

Start stop and frisking white militia-types in Idaho, see the kickback you'd get....

Exactly, start frisking the Wall Street types and see how long the policy lasts!

please explain how you see that as a "meltdown"?

what fucking dweebs you smucks are.

false bravado based on lies.

that is what these idiots call "winning" now.

cant wait to see the demise of the republican party in their hands spun into a "WIN" for the right

cant wait to see the demise of the republican party in their hands spun into a "WIN" for the right
I called you out for being a dumbass and you attacked me by calling me a racist. then went on a 7 line rant about something that made no sense except displaying your hatred of the world. that is a meltdown

Where did he say he thinks blacks are "more evil" than other humans?

Back