RIP Jonathon Winters

Yeah, that's why they are killing each other, mutilating themselves with tats and piercings, fucking anything that breathes. Because they are fine.

Its funny, you claim you are such a staunch conservative and are all about individual freedom. But when people exercise their freedom in ways you dislike, they are mulitating themselves.

They are fine. They just aren't like you. Most of us are grateful for that.

See, I support people's rights to harm themselves. Wanna do drugs? No problem - go fuck yourself, this country doesn't need your dumb ass!

I didn't notice that you posted before me because I don't read your stuff unless you are responding directly to me. You know that.

That was back when comedians had imagination and morals, not like today.

May God bless his soul..
Winters , Red Skelton and W.C. Fields were my three favorite comedians . Alas, all passed on now. All brilliant men and brilliantly funny. Unlike today where the comedic routines are often just childish humor tailored for adults. Those men truly were brilliant and often those of lesser intelligence couldn't see the humor in their jokes because it required a higher level of understanding about the world at large.
In my opinion Winters was great but nobody even came close to topping W.C. Fields.

May God bless his soul..
Winters , Red Skelton and W.C. Fields were my three favorite comedians . Alas, all passed on now. All brilliant men and brilliantly funny. Unlike today where the comedic routines are often just childish humor tailored for adults. Those men truly were brilliant and often those of lesser intelligence couldn't see the humor in their jokes because it required a higher level of understanding about the world at large.
In my opinion Winters was great but nobody even came close to topping W.C. Fields.
We still have Bill Cosby.

Back