RIP MCA

that's not gangster you prole. They never rapped about gangs, talked about gangs, pretending to be in gangs, flashed gang signs or anything. So they are wearing a gold chain? That's hip hop. Not everything associated with rapping/hip hop is a gang activity. what a prole you are. proleyurt, king of proles

good lord...you are naive grind

THEY ARE WEARING SUNGLASSES AND A LEATHER JACKET! LOOK AT THEM PRETENDING TO BE GANGSTA!

It's funny, because at the end of the day, they were rapping and doing their craft before 95% of all current acts out there. They had no one to copy, as they were one of the very first.

edit: before, not being*

Last edited:
beastieboys110502_btn_560.jpg

apparently they were pretending to be boys.....they must have been 30 already in this shot....

I always found them it faintly ridiculous seeing rich Jewish boys pretending to be urban gangsters.

They dressed like hip hop b-boys back in the '80's but that was it. They never presented themselves as anything gangster. They are city boys though (Brooklyn and Manhattan).

we are all grind.

our and mine and your identity is fleeting.

I am a wispy cloud with worry on my breath

capture what you can in your jars before it all dilutes in the wind

Voltaire is Brent?

And I have heard rumors that you are not the real watermark. Any truth in them?

And who is grind de jour?

Remember the Youngins Pwn Group? Well, now it's the Holy Trinity, and it includes Threedee, Grind, Watermark, Capt. Billy, and Brent. This month, we all swapped our names around, because idiots like PMP don't pay attention very well, and can never keep track of who we are. I'm Threedee.

that one had me fooled....I thought you were Voltaire.......so then, who is currently Voltaire, or did you kill him and stuff his body in a pit of quick sand?.......(not that I object, of course, just curious)........

Back