Rittenhouse Follies: Civil suit, anyone?

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
Ahh, remember when our resident MAGA/Alt-Right advocates all cheered and jeered when little Kyle got off scott free for manslaughter AND illegal possession of a firearm? Well, our self proclaimed vigilante hasn't been able to procure a seat at the MAGA media troth, much less garner adequate sponsorship from big money private folk or the collective Alt-Right rabble to make a decent living since.

Now he's got even potentially bigger problems. Seems his former mouthpiece is blowing the whistle on little Kyle, which I hope will lead to a civil suit from surviving family members. Here's the breakdown:

Kyle Rittenhouse Sent Texts Vowing to ‘Murder’ Shoplifters, Says Former Spokesperson​

Ahh, remember when our resident MAGA/Alt-Right advocates all cheered and jeered when little Kyle got off scott free for manslaughter AND illegal possession of a firearm? Well, our self proclaimed vigilante hasn't been able to procure a seat at the MAGA media troth, much less garner adequate sponsorship from big money private folk or the collective Alt-Right rabble to make a decent living since.

Now he's got even potentially bigger problems. Seems his former mouthpiece is blowing the whistle on little Kyle, which I hope will lead to a civil suit from surviving family members. Here's the breakdown:

Kyle Rittenhouse Sent Texts Vowing to ‘Murder’ Shoplifters, Says Former Spokesperson​

I'll give a shit about this as soon as the person who murdered an unarmed woman in cold blood on Jan 6 is convicted for her murder.

Solidarity among perverse deviants.
In this format, I can't see the post of those whom I have on "ignore", so I have no idea what you're responding to. No matter ... I'm sure it's the same irrational troll-ish garbage that put them on the list in the first place. The weird thing is they all claimed my posts/threads were worthless and not worth the time of day .... yet the frequently show up on both to comment. Can you say "obsession in need of therapy, boys & girls"? :sneaky:

This is no surprise. It was well known that he posted on social media and in private messages that he wanted to go to Kenosha to kill "looters." The judge at his trial disallowed this evidence of his state of mind. But it's all fair game in a civil action.

Oh great, this triggered your psychosis, didn't it? Spew, Psycho, spew!
I have him on "ignore". The great thing about this format is that I can't see any of his posts on my threads whether directed at me or others. I mean, he and his like minded brethren have been telling me for years that my posts/threads aren't worth the time of day. Yet here he is. Can you say "obsession" boys & girls? :sneaky:

He had a Gofundme account of over $2M at one time.

Biden signs bill making lynching a federal hate crime into law​

It was obvious the ‘victims’ were attempting a lynching.
They’d be crazy to sue, opening themselves up to a counter suit.

Biden signs bill making lynching a federal hate crime into law​

It was obvious the ‘victims’ were attempting a lynching.
They’d be crazy to sue, opening themselves up to a counter suit.
Man, you seriously need to get the crack out of your pipe! When was the last time in American history that the victim of a lynching walked into a domestic disturbance/riot UNINVITED AND ARMED? And since there was NO VIDEO of what transpired prior to seeing widdle Kyle back peddle after shooting at folks, your "lynch" scenario is dubious at best. I would LOVE to see defense lawyers in a civil trial use your suggestion here. The judge would probably dismiss the attempt with extreme legal precedence.

The OP stands valid, and the subject title here is the question widdle Kyle and his POS supporters fear.

And since there was NO VIDEO of what transpired prior to seeing widdle Kyle back peddle after shooting at folks, your "lynch" scenario is dubious at best.
lol, there’s TONS of video showing the attempted lynching, from different angles.
Hell, it was the videos that got him acquitted.
And it’s WHY he got acquitted. He was defending himself from being lynched.
BTW, lynching is now a federal hate crime.

Back