Rittenhouse Follies: Civil suit, anyone?

lol, there’s TONS of video showing the attempted lynching, from different angles.
Hell, it was the videos that got him acquitted.
And it’s WHY he got acquitted. He was defending himself from being lynched.
BTW, lynching is now a federal hate crime.
Sorry chuckles, but you trying to force a bogus label as reality is just that....bogus.
I defy you to produce a video of the events prior to Kyle being chased that would validate a crowd unjustly trying to "lynch" him.

He got acquitted because of a judge would NOT allow evidence in (as the OP links points out). Hell, he wouldn't even give the little dope time for carrying a loaded weapon in public THAT HE WAS NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO HAVE.

Now in typical brain dead MAGA mook fashion, you'll just keep repeating/building on your fantasy as if it's fact. Pity you can't factually prove it beyond your revisionist supposition and conjecture. And like I said, the civil trial would allow evidence that was NOT allowed in the original trial.

If that happens, I would love to see some lawyers try your tactic. :LOL:

'Night chuckles!

Sorry chuckles, but you trying to force a bogus label as reality is just that....bogus.
I defy you to produce a video of the events prior to Kyle being chased that would validate a crowd unjustly trying to "lynch" him.

He got acquitted because of a judge would NOT allow evidence in (as the OP links points out). Hell, he wouldn't even give the little dope time for carrying a loaded weapon in public THAT HE WAS NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO HAVE.

Now in typical brain dead MAGA mook fashion, you'll just keep repeating/building on your fantasy as if it's fact. Pity you can't factually prove it beyond your revisionist supposition and conjecture. And like I said, the civil trial would allow evidence that was NOT allowed in the original trial.

If that happens, I would love to see some lawyers try your tactic. :LOL:

'Night chuckles!
Moot subject. But keep hoping if that’s what gives you purpose.
FWIW I don’t see that idiot doing well in life.

I have him on "ignore". The great thing about this format is that I can't see any of his posts on my threads whether directed at me or others. I mean, he and his like minded brethren have been telling me for years that my posts/threads aren't worth the time of day. Yet here he is. Can you say "obsession" boys & girls? :sneaky:

:laugh: He and his gf here are quite the pair, eh? She has me on pretend ignore. That entails reading every single one of my posts and then snarking about them to others. She's too afraid of me and the others on her fake ignore list to respond directly. H10, meanwhile, stays up all night here posting mostly to himself quotes from his gods, Fucker Carlson, Hannity, and other Reichwing shills. He calls himself "hyper-educated" because he gets all his "facts" from Twitter. :rofl2:

In this format, I can't see the post of those whom I have on "ignore", so I have no idea what you're responding to. No matter ... I'm sure it's the same irrational troll-ish garbage that put them on the list in the first place. The weird thing is they all claimed my posts/threads were worthless and not worth the time of day .... yet the frequently show up on both to comment. Can you say "obsession in need of therapy, boys & girls"? :sneaky:
That's one of the few that aren't on my list. You aren't missing anything.

I did read this the other day. During trial, it was proved that he commented to a friend about wanting to get a gun because he would love to go kill the shoplifters.
This is no surprise. It was well known that he posted on social media and in private messages that he wanted to go to Kenosha to kill "looters." The judge at his trial disallowed this evidence of his state of mind. But it's all fair game in a civil action.
That judge had his entire hand and arm on the scale. One of the craziest people I've ever seen on the bench in my life.

This is no surprise. It was well known that he posted on social media and in private messages that he wanted to go to Kenosha to kill "looters." The judge at his trial disallowed this evidence of his state of mind. But it's all fair game in a civil action.
and yet, the same videos showing him being attacked first will exonerate him. the left will not win a civil case, nor will the families of rittenhouses attackers

and yet, the same videos showing him being attacked first will exonerate him. the left will not win a civil case, nor will the families of rittenhouses attackers

The judge in the criminal trial disallowed the videos showing him stalking various protesters, yelling at them, flourishing his rifle, etc. Who goes to an energetic or violent protest to render first aid but brings an AR instead of a med kit? Why was he out there stalking and interacting with the protesters instead of doing what he claimed he came for -- protecting a business from looting, and giving first aid to anyone injured? He was clearly instigating rather than protecting. But as I said, the judge disallowed this evidence at trial.

Gunhumpers always praise those who tackle -- or at least attempt to tackle -- an armed shooter in order to save lives. That's what the murdered men were doing. This evidence will come out in the civil trial. Don't forget that one of the three fat murderboy shot survived and can give eyewitness testimony.

The judge in the criminal trial disallowed the videos showing him stalking various protesters, yelling at them, flourishing his rifle, etc. Who goes to an energetic or violent protest to render first aid but brings an AR instead of a med kit? Why was he out there stalking and interacting with the protesters instead of doing what he claimed he came for -- protecting a business from looting, and giving first aid to anyone injured? He was clearly instigating rather than protecting. But as I said, the judge disallowed this evidence at trial.

Gunhumpers always praise those who tackle -- or at least attempt to tackle -- an armed shooter in order to save lives. That's what the murdered men were doing. This evidence will come out in the civil trial. Don't forget that one of the three fat murderboy shot survived and can give eyewitness testimony.
I see you've been able to hold on to those delusional fantasies instead of accepting the reality of that episode.

(y)

Did he make them recite The Pledge every day? I know he did something weird.

In this format, I can't see the post of those whom I have on "ignore", so I have no idea what you're responding to. No matter ... I'm sure it's the same irrational troll-ish garbage that put them on the list in the first place. The weird thing is they all claimed my posts/threads were worthless and not worth the time of day .... yet the frequently show up on both to comment. Can you say "obsession in need of therapy, boys & girls"? :sneaky:
:hearnoevil::seenoevil::bdh:

The weapon was legal, dope.
MAGA isn't a person. Inversion fallacy (projection). LIF. Grow up.

Back