Roseanne Reboot

Just watched the first episode of the new Roseanne show. I can't believe how many times I laughed! How is it that ABC did not silence this?

211137_600.jpg

Word is that Fox may run with it.

There is profit to be had with Roseanne's show. If I owned a media platform that could run the show, I would make a contract with her where she would be required to submit social media posts to a public relations team for review, and then let her do her thing in creating a politically charged script. We knew in advance, as seen in the very post of this thread, that ABC was eventually going to shut her show down for political reasons, but this is where the money can be made for whoever has the balls to let it run its coarse.

There is profit to be had with Roseanne's show. If I owned a media platform that could run the show, I would make a contract with her where she would be required to submit social media posts to a public relations team for review, and then let her do her thing in creating a politically charged script. We knew in advance, as seen in the very post of this thread, that ABC was eventually going to shut her show down for political reasons, but this is where the money can be made for whoever has the balls to let it run its coarse.

Yes, a very salient and informed opinion. Certainly makes a change from the usual bullshit.

Back