Rothschild: Donald Trump is Threatening to Destroy the New World Order

Poles & Jews aren't genetically very much alike.

Mixture between the 2 was almost non existent, and most of at it went into Jews.

Not even implying that, I have no idea what your mix is, & neither do you, that is all I am saying..

If you found out that you were not PURE POLISH, whatever you may think that would mean, would what your DNA showed possibly change your outlook??

Not even implying that, I have no idea what your mix is, & neither do you, that is all I am saying..

If you found out that you were not PURE POLISH, whatever you may think that would mean, would what your DNA showed possibly change your outlook??

I'm not pure Polish, I'm half Irish, but I wouldn't like Jews, even if I found out I was part Jewish.

No world war ever started there, that was in the civilized places like Europe..

There are problems there out side the arms race in the ME w/ Israel....... Sunni Vs Shia being the major one, not to mention the Muslim bombs in Wakistan..

Problems :dunno: there is always problems, problems everywhere.........

WWII happened because the Jews were in control of both the British Empire and the Soviet Union. Churchill was heavily in debt to the Rothschilds, so they were able to make him go to war with Germany. Meanwhile, the Bolshevik Jews used Communism to take over Russia and were then using Russia to take over the rest of Europe.
Now of course, this doesn't excuse Nazism or the Holocaust, but it does mean the Jews were most responsible for the war, not any European ethnicity.

Germany could've been much more mistreated, they could have lost their nation all together.

Well yeah, every war crime could always be worse. The point is the Allies' treatment of Germany, along with the fear of the expanding Soviet Union, were what caused so many Germany to support Nazism. And it was hardly just Germans, as the Nazis had support in lots of European countries.

WWII happened because the Jews were in control of both the British Empire and the Soviet Union. Churchill was heavily in debt to the Rothschilds, so they were able to make him go to war with Germany. Meanwhile, the Bolshevik Jews used Communism to take over Russia and were then using Russia to take over the rest of Europe.
Now of course, this doesn't excuse Nazism or the Holocaust, but it does mean the Jews were most responsible for the war, not any European ethnicity.

Funny, I don't recall that..........

So England owed money so all Jews are responsible..

Stalin killed most of those ppl in his purges didn't he??

TO funny, & sad......

Two evil empires plot & cause a world war in which 25 million ppl died, of which 6 million were Jews~who are not only victims but also the cause of it....:palm:

Funny, I don't recall that..........

So England owed money so all Jews are responsible..

Stalin killed most of those ppl in his purges didn't he??

TO funny, & sad......

Two evil empires plot & cause a world war in which 25 million ppl died, of which 6 million were Jews~who are not only victims but also the cause of it....:palm:

Of course not every single Jew is responsible. The ethnic community most responsible for WWII is the Jews, but that doesn't mean every Jew on Earth was actually involved.
It's the same way we would say the Turks committed the Armenian Genocide, but obviously not every single Turk was involved.

Stalin eventually turned on the Jews and purged them from the Soviet government when he saw that the Jews were just using Communism and the Soviet Union for their own benefit. A big part of Communism was supposed to be Globalism, but as always, the Jews were still functioning as a state within a state, while promoting Globalism for the rest of us. This is why the Jewish media in America went from singing the praises of Stalin and Communism to starting the Cold War.

I'm sure it's not all sabbateans either.

bad individuals is where our focus needs to be ultimately.

thinking only in groups and tribes is part of the luciferian brainwash.

when stonebystone says jews she means sabbateans. that actually covers the armenian genocide too.

Well, at least you admit the Globalist New World Order is Kosher.

Not only very strong Jewish involvement like Rothschild's, Warburg's, Jacob Schiff, George Soros, Larry Page, Mark Zuckerberg, Hollywood, MSNBC & CNN etc.
but
the Free masons love Israel & want to build the new Temple there.
but
also Rosicrucians follow the Jewish Kabalah.

Back