rummy steps down

this is like Christmas & Chanuka! I'm trying to refresh but its not coming up!!!!!

$hit!

dungheap got it right...

Bush appoints LIEberman to SOD

the Conn governor who is an R picks a senator leaving control of the senate in the republican collumn.

booyahhh bitznacht

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

time to partay

:party:

Too bad the idiots didn't announce this on Friday instead of Bush's ignorant Rumsfeld isn't going anywhere statement. They might have retained control of the Senate at least. What fools these idiots are!!!!!

We really need investigations now for sure.

Rumsfeld is probably resigning because they don't want to expose him to any House investigations. He's the most crooked of the bunch in this administration. Any reading of the many books on Iraq shows that he is a micro manager who wouldn't let anyone else do anything or say anything or suggest anything. He made all decisions and ruled with an iron fist. And now he is skating out just when he could get his ass in a real interrogation with a raised hand. I guess the one thing he fears most of all is a perjury charge.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
He lied to us again! Just now on television Bush said the decision to replace Rumsfeld was made before the election.

Time to party...

I think not...hey being a VN era vet...and several Generals who retired and spoke out against Donald ...I agree with... but for the record the problem is Dick...Donald was just doing his bidding...and GW went along...I agree with the Generals assessment...as they were on line and in the field...Donald was a vet and a Officer... as a Navy Pilot...Dick is a self serving Corp exec...ya do the math...I did and feel sorry for Donald!

There are so many defense department questions it is not even funny, from Abu Ghraib to Afghanistan and letting bin Laden escape into Pakistan to the torture and death of people in both countries to the extraordinary renditions, to the torture of numerous prisoners; to the torture; did I mention the torture...

Yeah, they had to get Rumsfeld off stage pronto..

Last edited:
Back