Rumor has it that Phantasmal ran off with a Male Stripper ...

Jack

Verified User
... so how does this work, do we all vote on a replacement Moderator or does Damocles just pick someone?

Soooo, are you saying it wasn't you she ran off with?

A few days ago she was bragging about this 'Party' she was going to have, food, drink, 'entertainment', etc. Now, 3 days later, no one has heard from her. Through the grapevine, I heard she ran off with one of the male strippers hired for the Event. So, ..... I was just curious how 'Picking a Moderator' occurred. You know, do they ALL have to be Right-wing Religious Conservatives?

... so how does this work, do we all vote on a replacement Moderator or does Damocles just pick someone?

She just got back from vacation, and you're saying she was having a huge get together? If she's absent here, she's probably drained. It took me a week after vacation to recover. The only get together I had after that was with my bed.

She just got back from vacation, and you're saying she was having a huge get together? If she's absent here, she's probably drained. It took me a week after vacation to recover. The only get together I had after that was with my bed.

Oh. Is that what she told you? 'vacation'.

Jade: "she's probably drained".
Jack: Uh, did you get any details, or did you just buy the first story that she came up with?

Yeah but you are a whiny pussy Howard

Oh. Is that what she told you? 'vacation'.

Jack: Uh, did you get any details, or did you just buy the first story that she came up with?

She posted, saying she was on her way back from a Phoenix vacation, maybe something like a week ago. It was on one of the idiot threads, saying Liberals were MIA, and hiding.

She posted, saying she was on her way back from a Phoenix vacation, maybe something like a week ago. It was on one of the idiot threads, saying Liberals were MIA, and hiding.

(shaking head) This sounds worse than originally suspected.

Jade: "saying she was on her way back from a Phoenix vacation, maybe something like a week ago".

Jack: She may have run off with all three of the male strippers. OK. Was she able to look you in the eye when she told you the 'vacation' story, or did she keep looking down at the ground? Did she make funny sounds like grunts and stuff, like she was having flashbacks? How about little uncontrolled body jerks? Did she smell like stale cum, that's always a telltale sign. Look, I don't know what your future ambitions are about an Occupation, but 'Investigative Reporter' should probably be crossed off your List.
Hmmmm ... (rubbing chin) I guess I'm going to have to PM Owl to get all the juicy details. (gees, I just winced when I said 'juicy') :(

She is with me and she is fine.

Stop worrying people. We are cruising the country and mildly partaking on the holy herb.

:)

She just slapped me on the shoulder and said to stop texting while driving....

Now you know it is real!

(shaking head) This sounds worse than originally suspected.

Jade: "saying she was on her way back from a Phoenix vacation, maybe something like a week ago".

Jack: She may have run off with all three of the male strippers. OK. Was she able to look you in the eye when she told you the 'vacation' story, or did she keep looking down at the ground? Did she make funny sounds like grunts and stuff, like she was having flashbacks? How about little uncontrolled body jerks? Did she smell like stale cum, that's always a telltale sign. Look, I don't know what your future ambitions are about an Occupation, but 'Investigative Reporter' should probably be crossed off your List.
Hmmmm ... (rubbing chin) I guess I'm going to have to PM Owl to get all the juicy details. (gees, I just winced when I said 'juicy') :(

The reason you end up thinking girl gangs exist on these forums, is because comments like this get them after you. It gets them looking at you, like campers at a fat camp would look at you, if you said free cheesecake, and then said, just kidding, it's salad.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The reason you end up thinking girl gangs exist on these forums, is because comments like this get them after you. It gets them looking at you, like campers at a fat camp would look at you, if you said free cheesecake, and then said, just kidding, it's salad.

There definitely was a girl gang on Amazon,that had a huge cat fight going,before I met Top,and later Owl(which set off a shit storm).

TMI

Back