Rumor has it that Phantasmal ran off with a Male Stripper ...

GFY

I like Rana, you, not in the slightest.

Good. You should like Rana more than me. I am a coldhearted Seattleite. Outsiders coined a social phenomenon called the Seattle Freeze. I want the new NHL team to be called that, but, not enough people have the proper sense of humour to recognize the awesomeness of such a team name.

Good. You should like Rana more than me. I am a coldhearted Seattleite. Outsiders coined a social phenomenon called the Seattle Freeze. I want the new NHL team to be called that, but, not enough people have the proper sense of humour to recognize the awesomeness of such a team name.

Interesting. I'm assuming it came about because Seattle is no longer the sleepy northwestern city it once was as people continue to flock there?

(shaking head) This sounds worse than originally suspected.

Jade: "saying she was on her way back from a Phoenix vacation, maybe something like a week ago".
Jade: "she's probably drained".

Jack: She may have run off with all three of the male strippers. OK. Was she able to look you in the eye when she told you the 'vacation' story, or did she keep looking down at the ground? Did she make funny sounds like grunts and stuff, like she was having flashbacks? How about little uncontrolled body jerks? Did she smell like stale cum, that's always a telltale sign. Look, I don't know what your future ambitions are about an Occupation, but 'Investigative Reporter' should probably be crossed off your List.
Hmmmm ... (rubbing chin) I guess I'm going to have to PM Owl to get all the juicy details. (gees, I just winced when I said 'juicy') :(

Wow, you're a weird fuck!

You're a cocky shit. My best friend lives in Bonney Lake and I lived in Kirkland for a wee bit.

Get over yourself. I really don't know what happened to you, but it is what it is.

Interesting. I'm assuming it came about because Seattle is no longer the sleepy northwestern city it once was as people continue to flock there?

No, it's because we shut people out, and they find it difficult to meet or interact with new people. We're a very subtle and passive-aggressive people; polite, yet unfriendly.

You're a cocky shit. My best friend lives in Bonney Lake and I lived in Kirkland for a wee bit.

Get over yourself. I really don't know what happened to you, but it is what it is.

Kirkland Signature rules.

I would say that cocky best describes a person who frequently starts threads to the theme of "X, I am calling you out."

Back