Rush Limbaugh Suicide Watch

I guess it sounded more harsh than I intended. No...

All of those things he listed were things I said to him... Until I realized that others were having the same issues I thought it really was his computer!

So he was giving me a well-deserved hard time.... I meant it to sound like a joke, I guess it didn't.
I think it is ok Damo. We all understand how difficult it is right now even though you are a pretty reasonable republican....

Just could not pass up the dig :D

I think it is ok Damo. We all understand how difficult it is right now even though you are a pretty reasonable republican....

Just could not pass up the dig :D
LOL. No, I say Congrats to y'all!

I actually look at it as an opportunity, if we can get them to look honestly at it, to get the Direction of the Party away from Big Business and Religion and back to Individuals as the party was actually designed to be...

LOL. No, I say Congrats to y'all!

I actually look at it as an opportunity, if we can get them to look honestly at it, to get the Direction of the Party away from Big Business and Religion and back to Individuals as the party was actually designed to be...
Great attitude. I am also hoping to weed out a few more corrupt demo puliticos along with several Republican ones in upcoming investigations.
the war for the cleansing (well partial anyway ) of our government has just begun. this is but one battle.

I guess it sounded more harsh than I intended. No...

All of those things he listed were things I said to him... Until I realized that others were having the same issues I thought it really was his computer!

So he was giving me a well-deserved hard time.... I meant it to sound like a joke, I guess it didn't.
I think it's mostly a traffic issue. it works fine until the ppm -- posts per minute -- rate rises above a certain critical value. This morning, for example, it's much slower than usual for me. Gosh, I wonder why? :D

I've seen this on a lot of other message board server packages. More than I care to admit, in fact. Upgrading the servers will almost certainly help. Particularly the db server: it's rarely the web server that slows these things down.

I am now feeling pretty good about this, not because I think the world will change, but because the smiling faces on FOXSPEWS are looking much more glum and I think the smirk is gone from the face of Bush this morning. And I think that is a good thing!

LOL, I know! Wasn't it fabulous. I checked in with them in between the real news shows last night and it was sight to behold. We were cracking up at it last night.

I think it's mostly a traffic issue. it works fine until the ppm -- posts per minute -- rate rises above a certain critical value. This morning, for example, it's much slower than usual for me. Gosh, I wonder why? :D

I've seen this on a lot of other message board server packages. More than I care to admit, in fact. Upgrading the servers will almost certainly help. Particularly the db server: it's rarely the web server that slows these things down.
Yeah, they just don't use all that much bandwidth. It's mostly the pipelines that cramp the style...

FoxSpews said last night, when Allen was ahead by 3000 votes.... A recount will not change this big a lead....

Then it flipped and Webb is not ahead by well more than 3000 votes and Fox is eager to get on with the recount...

Back