Russia's Putin Calls John Kerry a Liar on Syria

Putin is full of it, and Russia is playing games with its veto pen for the foreseeable future. I don't see why one needs to deny the chemical weapons being used in order to oppose intervention. Just oppose US involvement and be truthful. I personally don't care about the Syrian people.

I don't see why anyone would deny that the US is a warmongering nation that will attack and destroy any small nation it chooses for profit and power .. and it will invent any excuse it wants to justify mass murdering innocent people .. and if you have a problem wrapping your head around that truth ..

Vietnam
Iraq
Libya
now Syria

All based on lies.

I don't see why anyone would deny that the US is a warmongering nation that will attack and destroy any small nation it chooses for profit and power .. and it will invent any excuse it wants to justify mass murdering innocent people .. and if you have a problem wrapping your head around that truth ..

Vietnam
Iraq
Libya
now Syria

All based on lies.

even worse....this incident is shaping up as destroying a small nation because Obama made some gaffes and needs to look as if he isn't a flaming idiot......

what part of the nation does he want to destroy?

the delivery system weapons.

Is that the only thing in Syria?

Vietnam
Iraq
Libya
now Syria

All based on lies.

All based on lies.

Syrian Rebels Attack Christian Village
Al-Qaeda Accuses Christians of Being Pro-Assad

Syrian rebels from the al-Qaeda-linked faction Jabhat al-Nusra attacked the Christian village of Maaloula today, seizing control of a mountain-top hotel and using it to launch mortars against the surrounding area, forcing the locals to hide in a convent.

Al-Qaeda has accused Syria’s Christian minority of being “pro-Assad,” though as a practical matter they are simply averse to the Islamist-dominated rebels that are constantly attacking them.

Overall casualties from the attack is not yet clear, but rebel reports claim at least eight government soldiers were killed in the fighting, and at least one Nusra fighter died in a suicide bombing.

Islamist rebels also attacked Mushirfeh, a town in Homs Province, killing nine people in that raid. The identities of the victims were unclear, but much of the recent fighting in Homs has involved attacks on members of the nation’s Alawite min
http://news.antiwar.com/2013/09/04/syrian-rebels-attack-christian-village/

in an effort not to start another thread, this kind of belongs here

Back