Sage Relationship Advice

Screw you hippie!!! 9 days until the season (and dominance) starts!

USC's dominance will depend on whether or not they beat Ohio State.

The winner of that game will face Georgia for the National Championship.

And Georgia will win handily.

You just say that because I'm better than you.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

By any method of comparison I am your superior. I am in all probability richer, more intelligent, better-looking, and have more friends.

And I don't live in my mom's basement, so I have that over you too.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

By any method of comparison I am your superior. I am in all probability richer, more intelligent, better-looking, and have more friends.

And I don't live in my mom's basement, so I have that over you too.

I don't live in your mom's basement either. So there. :cool:

I think that if you followed this you'd probably break up before you got married.

It's really pretty sound advice. Lots of guys make the mistake of spending a ton of time with their new girlfriend. Once the excitement phase of it starts to wane guys naturally want to have some time to themselves, but when you take that time girlfriends just see that you aren't spending as much time with them as you used to.

So start out the way you really are. Take time for yourself and for her. It makes things more balanced and avoids the doldrums that most relationships otherwise slip into after a couple of moths.

Cawacko,

I would let you play golf and go out on the town with your buddies, too, but you would have to expect lots of trips to the jewelry store by myself in turn!

You play golf, I play collect the sparklies! And I taught my girls and their friends the same game!

Back