santa is watching

haha! you won't get off if the don't recal the unit before every use! they go by the manufacturers spec and cal at when the next cop takes the unit to use. they may do a cehk at the end of shift, too, but there is never a requirement to recal the unit for every 'shot'!
Only when issuing a ticket. At least in CO there is. Therefore, each time he sends the other motorcycle cop off on his adventure to give you a ticket, first you have a right to see the device... Fighting this many tickets issued by the same cop is usually a nice adventure. Make sure you file to have them bring the device and the tuning fork for the device and records...

Anyway, fight them if you get them, you will usually win.

Only when issuing a ticket. At least in CO there is. Therefore, each time he sends the other motorcycle cop off on his adventure to give you a ticket, first you have a right to see the device... Fighting this many tickets issued by the same cop is usually a nice adventure. Make sure you file to have them bring the device and the tuning fork for the device and records...

Anyway, fight them if you get them, you will usually win.
That's your advice, even to people who know they were speeding? Interesting. I don't contest parking tickets if I really was parked overtime, though I know people who do. It's always struck me as fundamentally dishonest.

;)

That's your advice, even to people who know they were speeding? Interesting. I don't contest parking tickets if I really was parked overtime, though I know people who do. It's always struck me as fundamentally dishonest.

;)
I don't usually get speeding tickets. The advice is for those who feel they are doing it for the money only... Many people believe, whether rightly or wrongly, that they do this only to gain money for the government...

I don't think it is only for the money, if no fines most all would speed. the accident rate would jump and so would our insurance premiums....

Back