Sasha Obama a Trojan

President Obama's youngest daughter showed you can right mistakes of your youth. No idea why she originally chose to attend 'that school up North' aka Michigan but she saw the light and transferred to USC for her Senior year. Smart woman!

Fight On Sasha!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...s-class-USC-cozy-sweater-grungy-overalls.html

Now did Riley mistakenly steal her from Michigan thinking she was a linebacker? She getting a NIL deal?

And what are you doing here, you should be resting up for tomorrow, noticed USC moved form -125 to -110

Now did Riley mistakenly steal her from Michigan thinking she was a linebacker? She getting a NIL deal?

And what are you doing here, you should be resting up for tomorrow, noticed USC moved form -125 to -110

Ha! Sasha knew what was up and wanted to join the Lincoln bandwagon early.

I thought about going down for the game but while the Rose Bowl sits in a beautiful setting it still kind of sucks, traffic is horrible etc. I'll probably go to Vegas for the PAC 12 Title game (IF we beat UCLA).

Ha! Sasha knew what was up and wanted to join the Lincoln bandwagon early.

I thought about going down for the game but while the Rose Bowl sits in a beautiful setting it still kind of sucks, traffic is horrible etc. I'll probably go to Vegas for the PAC 12 Title game (IF we beat UCLA).

What? Biggest game in a decade and you are passing cause of traffic? Take a train, or, is that possible in California. Wait, you’re not one of those that says it looks better on TV

What? Biggest game in a decade and you are passing cause of traffic? Take a train, or, is that possible in California. Wait, you’re not one of those that says it looks better on TV

1) it's very fair to call me out like this

2) SF to LA isn't all that far but it's not like I live locally

3) I have PTSD from the Texas QB in the Rose Bowl still (I can't even say his name)

4) daughter has a bunch of activities going on, and it's not like I can't miss them, but getting away isn't as easy as before

5) If we make the Rose Bowl game itself I'll likely attend that as well

3) I have PTSD from the Texas QB in the Rose Bowl still (I can't even say his name)

That would be Vince Young!

List of accomplishments and records

Young was the first player in NCAA I-A history to pass for 3,000 yards and rush for 1,000 yards in the same season. The only other players to do so were Dan LeFevour of Central Michigan University, Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M University in 2012, Lamar Jackson of University of Louisville in 2016 and 2017, and Kyler Murray of Oklahoma University in 2018.
Young owns five of the top seven single-game quarterback rushing performances in UT history: 267 yards vs Oklahoma State as a Junior; 200 yards vs USC as a Junior; 192 yards vs. Michigan as a Sophomore; 163 yards vs. Nebraska as a Freshman; 158 yards at Texas Tech as a Sophomore.
Young has six of the top 8 longest runs by a quarterback in UT history.
Young became the first player in UT history to pass and rush for 1,000 or more yards in the same season.
Young became the first quarterback in UT history to have three 100-yard rushing games (vs. Oklahoma, at Baylor, vs. Nebraska) in the same season and is tied with Ricky Williams (1995) for the third-most 100-yard games by a freshman in school history.
Young's 17 wins and 43 touchdowns accounted for in 2003–2004 were the most ever by a UT quarterback in their first two years. However, Colt McCoy surpassed both of these, accounting for 57 touchdowns and 20 wins in 2006–2007.
Young is a two-time winner of the Rose Bowl MVP award, joining Ron Dayne, Bob Schloredt, and Charles White as the only two-time winners.
He passed for 44 touchdowns (No. 4 in UT history)
Rose Bowl Record & BCS Championship Game Record – Total yards (467)
Rose Bowl Record – Touchdowns responsible for (5), tied by Mark Sanchez in 2009
Rose Bowl Record & BCS Record- Net rushing yards by a quarterback (200), broke his own record
Rose Bowl Record – Points responsible for (30), tied by Mark Sanchez in 2009
Bowl Record – Net rushing yards by a quarterback (201), tied by Dwight Dasher in the 2009 New Orleans Bowl, then surpassed by Johnny Manziel (229) in the 2013 Cotton Bowl Classic
BCS Record – Total yards (467), surpassed by Tim Tebow in 2009
BCS Record – Touchdowns responsible for (5), tied Matt Leinart, tied by Mark Sanchez in 2009
BCS Record – Rushing touchdowns (4), tied Dominick Davis and Ron Dayne
BCS Record – Points Scored (24), tied Dominick Davis and Ron Dayne
BCS Record & BCS Championship Game Record – Most rushing yards per attempt (10.53)
BCS Championship Game Record – Rushing yards (200)
BCS Championship Game Record – Net rushing yards by a quarterback (200)
BCS Championship Game Record – Rushing touchdowns (3), tied LenDale White in same game
BCS Championship Game Record – Pass completions (30)
BCS Championship Game Record – Passes without an interception (40)
BCS Championship Game Record – Completion percentage (75.0%)
BCS Championship Game Record – Points Scored (20), tied Peter Warrick
UT Record – Touchdown passes, season (26), tied with Chris Simms, surpassed by Colt McCoy
UT Record – Passing completion percentage, careers (61.8%), surpassed by McCoy
UT Record – Total Offense, game (506)
UT Record – Total Offense, season (4,086), surpassed by McCoy
UT Record – Total Offense, career (9,167), surpassed by McCoy
UT Record – Average gain per play, season (8.5 yards)
UT Record – Average gain per play, career (7.8 yards)
UT Record – Pass completion percentage, game (86.2%) against Colorado in 2005, surpassed by McCoy
UT Record – Pass completion percentage, career (61.8%) (min 100 attempts), surpassed by McCoy in 2009
UT Record – Wins by a quarterback, Career (30), surpassed by McCoy
UT Record – Longest run by a Quarterback (80 yards)
UT Record – Most rushing yards by a Quarterback, game (267), against Oklahoma State, broke his own record previously set against Michigan
UT Record – Most rushing yards by a Quarterback, career (3,127), also 5th best by any UT player
UT Record – Most rushing touchdowns by a quarterback, season (14), surpassed by Sam Ehlinger in 2018
UT Record – Most rushing touchdowns by a quarterback, career (37), also 4th best by any UT player
UT Record – Most games rushing and passing for more than 100 yards, career (5 games)
UT Record – Most 300 yard total offense games, season (6), tied by and then surpassed by McCoy
UT Record – Most 300 yard total offense games, career (10), surpassed by McCoy
UT Record – Most 400 yard total offense games, season (2), tied by and then surpassed by McCoy
UT Record – Most 400 yard total offense games, career (4)
UT Record – Most 500 yard total offense games, season (1)
UT Record – Most 500 yard total offense games, career (1)
UT Record – Most Offensive yards, game (506 yards), against Oklahoma State on October 29, 2005, broke his own record
UT Record – Most 100 yard rushing games by a quarterback, season (3 games), tied his own record twice
Big 12 & UT Record – Passing efficiency, season (163.9), surpassed by Sam Bradford in 2007 for Big 12 and McCoy for UT
Big 12 & UT Record – Win/loss record as a starter of 30–2 gives him a .938 winning percentage as a starting quarterback. This also ranks sixth best in NCAA Division I football history.
Big 12 & UT Record – Yards per rush, career (6.8)
In the Rose Bowl on January 4, 2006, the BCS National Championship, he completed 30 of 40 passes for 267 yards and carried the ball 19 times for 200 yards and 3 rushing touchdowns. Those 200 rushing yards set a Bowl game rushing record by a QB. He was named Rose Bowl MVP for the second time in his career. UT beat USC by the score of 41 to 38 and Vince Young ran in the winning touchdown. In this game, UT ended USC's 34-game win streak. Young's 467 total yards set a new Rose Bowl record.

College awards and honors

2006 – ESPY Award for Best Championship Performance.
2006 – ESPY Award for Best Game (2006 Rose Bowl; joint award shared between Texas and USC – accepted award along with Matt Leinart).[24][25]
2006 – Big 12 Male Athlete of the Year (for 2005–2006 scholastic year)
2006 – Manning Award winner
2006 – Rose Bowl MVP (at end of 2005 season)
2005 – BCS National Championship
2005 – The Cingular All-America Player of the Year Award
2005 – All-American Offensive Player
2005 – The Maxwell Award – College Player of the Year
2005 – Davey O'Brien National Quarterback Award
2005 – 1st Team All-Big 12 Conference honors (unanimous decision)
2005 – Rose Bowl Most Valuable Player (at end of 2004 season)[26]
2003 – Big 12 Conference Offensive Freshman of the Year
Texas Longhorns #10 retired

Last edited:
That would be Vince Young!

List of accomplishments and records

Young was the first player in NCAA I-A history to pass for 3,000 yards and rush for 1,000 yards in the same season. The only other players to do so were Dan LeFevour of Central Michigan University, Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M University in 2012, Lamar Jackson of University of Louisville in 2016 and 2017, and Kyler Murray of Oklahoma University in 2018.
Young owns five of the top seven single-game quarterback rushing performances in UT history: 267 yards vs Oklahoma State as a Junior; 200 yards vs USC as a Junior; 192 yards vs. Michigan as a Sophomore; 163 yards vs. Nebraska as a Freshman; 158 yards at Texas Tech as a Sophomore.
Young has six of the top 8 longest runs by a quarterback in UT history.
Young became the first player in UT history to pass and rush for 1,000 or more yards in the same season.
Young became the first quarterback in UT history to have three 100-yard rushing games (vs. Oklahoma, at Baylor, vs. Nebraska) in the same season and is tied with Ricky Williams (1995) for the third-most 100-yard games by a freshman in school history.
Young's 17 wins and 43 touchdowns accounted for in 2003–2004 were the most ever by a UT quarterback in their first two years. However, Colt McCoy surpassed both of these, accounting for 57 touchdowns and 20 wins in 2006–2007.
Young is a two-time winner of the Rose Bowl MVP award, joining Ron Dayne, Bob Schloredt, and Charles White as the only two-time winners.
He passed for 44 touchdowns (No. 4 in UT history)
Rose Bowl Record & BCS Championship Game Record – Total yards (467)
Rose Bowl Record – Touchdowns responsible for (5), tied by Mark Sanchez in 2009
Rose Bowl Record & BCS Record- Net rushing yards by a quarterback (200), broke his own record
Rose Bowl Record – Points responsible for (30), tied by Mark Sanchez in 2009
Bowl Record – Net rushing yards by a quarterback (201), tied by Dwight Dasher in the 2009 New Orleans Bowl, then surpassed by Johnny Manziel (229) in the 2013 Cotton Bowl Classic
BCS Record – Total yards (467), surpassed by Tim Tebow in 2009
BCS Record – Touchdowns responsible for (5), tied Matt Leinart, tied by Mark Sanchez in 2009
BCS Record – Rushing touchdowns (4), tied Dominick Davis and Ron Dayne
BCS Record – Points Scored (24), tied Dominick Davis and Ron Dayne
BCS Record & BCS Championship Game Record – Most rushing yards per attempt (10.53)
BCS Championship Game Record – Rushing yards (200)
BCS Championship Game Record – Net rushing yards by a quarterback (200)
BCS Championship Game Record – Rushing touchdowns (3), tied LenDale White in same game
BCS Championship Game Record – Pass completions (30)
BCS Championship Game Record – Passes without an interception (40)
BCS Championship Game Record – Completion percentage (75.0%)
BCS Championship Game Record – Points Scored (20), tied Peter Warrick
UT Record – Touchdown passes, season (26), tied with Chris Simms, surpassed by Colt McCoy
UT Record – Passing completion percentage, careers (61.8%), surpassed by McCoy
UT Record – Total Offense, game (506)
UT Record – Total Offense, season (4,086), surpassed by McCoy
UT Record – Total Offense, career (9,167), surpassed by McCoy
UT Record – Average gain per play, season (8.5 yards)
UT Record – Average gain per play, career (7.8 yards)
UT Record – Pass completion percentage, game (86.2%) against Colorado in 2005, surpassed by McCoy
UT Record – Pass completion percentage, career (61.8%) (min 100 attempts), surpassed by McCoy in 2009
UT Record – Wins by a quarterback, Career (30), surpassed by McCoy
UT Record – Longest run by a Quarterback (80 yards)
UT Record – Most rushing yards by a Quarterback, game (267), against Oklahoma State, broke his own record previously set against Michigan
UT Record – Most rushing yards by a Quarterback, career (3,127), also 5th best by any UT player
UT Record – Most rushing touchdowns by a quarterback, season (14), surpassed by Sam Ehlinger in 2018
UT Record – Most rushing touchdowns by a quarterback, career (37), also 4th best by any UT player
UT Record – Most games rushing and passing for more than 100 yards, career (5 games)
UT Record – Most 300 yard total offense games, season (6), tied by and then surpassed by McCoy
UT Record – Most 300 yard total offense games, career (10), surpassed by McCoy
UT Record – Most 400 yard total offense games, season (2), tied by and then surpassed by McCoy
UT Record – Most 400 yard total offense games, career (4)
UT Record – Most 500 yard total offense games, season (1)
UT Record – Most 500 yard total offense games, career (1)
UT Record – Most Offensive yards, game (506 yards), against Oklahoma State on October 29, 2005, broke his own record
UT Record – Most 100 yard rushing games by a quarterback, season (3 games), tied his own record twice
Big 12 & UT Record – Passing efficiency, season (163.9), surpassed by Sam Bradford in 2007 for Big 12 and McCoy for UT
Big 12 & UT Record – Win/loss record as a starter of 30–2 gives him a .938 winning percentage as a starting quarterback. This also ranks sixth best in NCAA Division I football history.
Big 12 & UT Record – Yards per rush, career (6.8)
In the Rose Bowl on January 4, 2006, the BCS National Championship, he completed 30 of 40 passes for 267 yards and carried the ball 19 times for 200 yards and 3 rushing touchdowns. Those 200 rushing yards set a Bowl game rushing record by a QB. He was named Rose Bowl MVP for the second time in his career. UT beat USC by the score of 41 to 38 and Vince Young ran in the winning touchdown. In this game, UT ended USC's 34-game win streak. Young's 467 total yards set a new Rose Bowl record.

College awards and honors

2006 – ESPY Award for Best Championship Performance.
2006 – ESPY Award for Best Game (2006 Rose Bowl; joint award shared between Texas and USC – accepted award along with Matt Leinart).[24][25]
2006 – Big 12 Male Athlete of the Year (for 2005–2006 scholastic year)
2006 – Manning Award winner
2006 – Rose Bowl MVP (at end of 2005 season)
2005 – BCS National Championship
2005 – The Cingular All-America Player of the Year Award
2005 – All-American Offensive Player
2005 – The Maxwell Award – College Player of the Year
2005 – Davey O'Brien National Quarterback Award
2005 – 1st Team All-Big 12 Conference honors (unanimous decision)
2005 – Rose Bowl Most Valuable Player (at end of 2004 season)[26]
2003 – Big 12 Conference Offensive Freshman of the Year
Texas Longhorns #10 retired

200.webp

2) SF to LA isn't all that far but it's not like I live locally

4) daughter has a bunch of activities going on, and it's not like I can't miss them, but getting away isn't as easy as before

5) If we make the Rose Bowl game itself I'll likely attend that as well

Now did the daughter, or is the daughter, going to USC? Hate to think you’ll have to be sneaking away to catches glimpses of the game during festivities, been there, done that, and it never works out. Hope it’s not a formal dinner

Now did the daughter, or is the daughter, going to USC? Hate to think you’ll have to be sneaking away to catches glimpses of the game during festivities, been there, done that, and it never works out. Hope it’s not a formal dinner

She's really young but ask her what she's going to do at 18 and she'll say 'go to USC'. Oh don't get me wrong, there is zero chance I'll miss watching the game. I'm just talking about the challenge of being able to get away to fly down for the game and spend the night.

President Obama's youngest daughter showed you can right mistakes of your youth. No idea why she originally chose to attend 'that school up North' aka Michigan but she saw the light and transferred to USC for her Senior year. Smart woman!

Fight On Sasha!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...s-class-USC-cozy-sweater-grungy-overalls.html

I'm not sure how you can do that.
Eastern schools only accept two years worth of transfer credits.
I assumed all schools were like that.
I didn't think that anybody could get a baccalaureate degree from a university after attending it for just one year.

Perhaps Michigan will confer the degree accepting one year's worth of USC credits,

Still, it's hard to understand why the daughter of a POTUS would have gone to a state school like Michigan instead of an elite private one.

I'm not sure how you can do that.
Eastern schools only accept two years worth of transfer credits.
I assumed all schools were like that.
I didn't think that anybody could get a baccalaureate degree from a university after attending it for just one year.

Perhaps Michigan will confer the degree accepting one year's worth of USC credits,

Still, it's hard to understand why the daughter of a POTUS would have gone to a state school like Michigan instead of an elite private one.

Yeah, I don't know how that works to transfer after three years. Would seem a little weird as well to go to a school for three years and say you have a degree from the school you only went to one year for.

I guess it's possible she didn't have the grades to get into a Harvard but even then you'd think they would make an exception for the President's kid. It pains me to say this but Michigan is among the top three public schools in the country but you are right that it doesn't have the same reputation as an Ivy or Stanford (where Chelsea Clinton went). The reality is doors will be opened to her because of her last name, so it's not as necessary to have the Ivy League pedigree therefore it's possible that is why she decided to go a different route.

Yeah, I don't know how that works to transfer after three years. Would seem a little weird as well to go to a school for three years and say you have a degree from the school you only went to one year for.

I guess it's possible she didn't have the grades to get into a Harvard but even then you'd think they would make an exception for the President's kid. It pains me to say this but Michigan is among the top three public schools in the country but you are right that it doesn't have the same reputation as an Ivy or Stanford (where Chelsea Clinton went). The reality is doors will be opened to her because of her last name, so it's not as necessary to have the Ivy League pedigree therefore it's possible that is why she decided to go a different route.

Michigan has the reputation of academically being an excellent school by any standard.
I was thinking of appearances and image more than anything else.

Dubya Bush got into both Yale and Harvard Business School, and the poor guy couldn't construct a grammatically correct simple declarative sentence.
We KNOW that. We've got plenty of video to prove it.

Back